Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/27/2009 2:10:46 PM EDT
windowed pmags in stock at AIM for 17.05 with 0.01 shipping!  Get over there RFN.  I tried to wipe them out but was unsuccessful.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/Magpul_Polymer_30rd_.223_AR15_M16_PMAG_Maglevel_Magazine.html
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:15:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Good deal!!! Wish I hadn't placed my order with BCM a couple days ago.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:17:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
windowed pmags in stock at AIM for 17.05 with 0.01 shipping!  Get over there RFN.  I tried to wipe them out but was unsuccessful.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/Magpul_Polymer_30rd_.223_AR15_M16_PMAG_Maglevel_Magazine.html

Your link needed some heat.

Thanks BTW.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:18:06 PM EDT
[#3]
No thanks. Don't need to spend the extra 3-4 dollars on a stupid window in a magazine. I didn't need them in Iraq when SHTF, I won't need them here.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:19:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:23:33 PM EDT
[#5]
What the Hell!  Five ordered here.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:26:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
No thanks. Don't need to spend the extra 3-4 dollars on a stupid window in a magazine. I didn't need them in Iraq when SHTF, I won't need them here.

I was about to buy some when I looked over at my stack of GI mags and thought... "what's wrong with them"?
I just don't get the PMAG hype.

Still, thanks for the heads-up, OP!

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:29:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was about to buy some when I looked over at my stack of GI mags and thought... "what's wrong with them"?

+1

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:29:56 PM EDT
[#8]
good deal
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:30:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like Pmags and their anti tilt system I think makes the more reliable. The Russian's magazines with the AK47 and AK74 were also GREAT magazines cause of how strong they were or how they also had anti-tilt in the magazines.

I just don't think the extra money for the window is worth it. I never had to use a window when we did room clearing operations or got into fire fights.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:31:29 PM EDT
[#10]
I ordered ten from Bravo company when they went in stock a couple days ago.

Now I see there's no limit, fuck it.. Gotta go get my wallet.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:32:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like Pmags and their anti tilt system I think makes the more reliable. The Russian's magazines with the AK47 and AK74 were also GREAT magazines cause of how strong they were or how they also had anti-tilt in the magazines.

I just don't think the extra money for the window is worth it. I never had to use a window when we did room clearing operations or got into fire fights.

About half of my pmags have windows, the other half don't care either way.

I'm gonna order a shitload though, just because I cant see a pmag I wont buy.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:34:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Me too so I only got 10.  The wife will not be amused.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:34:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Thanks for the heads up, see you guys in the EE

I kid, I kid
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:45:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Just ordered 3, thanks bro.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:55:58 PM EDT
[#15]
I've got enough 30 rounders, I'm trying to find some 20 rounders (work better when shooting from the bench).
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:57:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How would you compare the Pmags to GI aluminum w/ magpul anti-tilt followers? All my 30-rounders have the anti-tilts.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:09:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Ordered me up 3 of them.

whats with them wanting my photo ID?

What happens if I don't upload it?

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:11:21 PM EDT
[#18]
I guess I should buy more, since I've now given away or destroyed all of mine...
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:19:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Ordered me up 3 of them.

whats with them wanting my photo ID?

What happens if I don't upload it?

That's for ammo not mags
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:24:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How would you compare the Pmags to GI aluminum w/ magpul anti-tilt followers? All my 30-rounders have the anti-tilts.

The only plus is the dust cover thing that keeps the mag lips from deforming.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:25:35 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I've got enough 30 rounders, I'm trying to find some 20 rounders (work better when shooting from the bench).

i need a few more myslef

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:28:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quality polymer magazines can withstand 2 to 3 times as much weight as aluminum or steel magazines, do not rust or corrode, and are much less susceptible to feed lip/body damage.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:31:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Ordered 2.

Thanks OP!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:33:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quality polymer magazines can withstand 2 to 3 times as much weight as aluminum or steel magazines, do not rust or corrode, and are much less susceptible to feed lip/body damage.

All of this.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:34:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those are just fine, really. The only thing is, Pmags are ALOT more durable than the USGI mags. The Pmags are also just about the same price as USGI mags. So really, I don't buy Pmags because I drank the kool aid. They're just about as cheap as USGI but they're more durable.

But hey, if you have USGIs with magpul anti-tilts, they are going to be just as reliable as the pmags with the same thing. I just think since it's almost the same price, I'd rather get the one that has a more durable housing.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:14:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Thanks for the info. Just went through the safe to see what I needed and ordered two.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:16:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Thanks, placed an order to round out my stash.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:16:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I really don't need any more mags...

... so I only ordered a half-dozen.

Haha! I know how that is.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:20:54 PM EDT
[#29]
And the madness continues.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:32:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Thats about a dollar cheaper per mag than I bought a bunch for last week, oh well, at least I got some.  Thanks OP
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:34:33 PM EDT
[#31]
I got a couple thanks.  I wanted to try a few to see what all the hype is about.  Now I will know.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:37:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Now all I need to do is find the ammo to fill them.....

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:37:38 PM EDT
[#33]
The Shortage is Over!!! Praise Obama!!!

just ordered a few more, too bad i ordered from bravo yesterday and got raped on shipping
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:40:40 PM EDT
[#34]
im still pissed i didnt get any of that 223 they had this morning
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:50:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Anyone know where to find brown pmags?????
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:52:00 PM EDT
[#36]
50 30 round PMags with windows for $852.51 shipped.  Damn good deal.

With the 10 I ordered from Bravo Company that brings my weekly Pmag total to 60.  Not a bad week.

Thanks for the heads up bco175
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:53:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Sure.  Take a black pmag.  Drop your draws and.... eh never mind. That's too easy.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:55:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure.  Take a black pmag.  Drop your draws and.... eh never mind. That's too easy.

Hmmm Good idea! ha but seriously anyone selling brown ones????
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:57:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

are you colorblind or referring to FDE
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:57:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The Shortage is Over!!! Praise Obama!!!

just ordered a few more, too bad i ordered from bravo yesterday and got raped on shipping

Yeah me too.  However I also ordered a Vickers sling cheaper than I’ve seen anywhere else, so that’s how I’ll justify it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:59:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
im still pissed i didnt get any of that 223 they had this morning

What did we miss?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:00:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I think he meant flat dark earth.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:02:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes yes FDE...geez i thought you knew what brown was.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:02:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes yes FDE...geez i thought you knew what brown was.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:02:40 PM EDT
[#45]
But good deal! 3 more for the stash...
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:03:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Triple tap. Don't see that everyday.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:05:46 PM EDT
[#47]
My box of 25 C-Products mags showed up today so I only ordered a couple of the P-mags.....
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:09:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Just got one, thanks for the heads up!

1 cent shipping is AWESOME!

So this makes FIVE mags for me.... I don't even own any USGI mags so i'll just be a polymer girl for a while
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:11:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

No good at night or with NVGs?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:12:22 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your link needed some heat.

Thanks BTW.

Your browser needs some Firefox

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top