Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:12:29 PM EDT
[#1]
ahhhh, euro style
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:13:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow! You should start switching off.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:14:23 PM EDT
[#3]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:15:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Sorry,my bad I thought you said donkey punch!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:15:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't have a clown to punch.

I have a mule to whip.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:16:07 PM EDT
[#6]
try "the stranger"
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:16:31 PM EDT
[#7]
I punch my clown right-handed, but punch the wife's clam with the left. So it evens out...
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:16:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I don't have a clown to punch.

I have a mule to whip.

I have a monkey to spank.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:16:54 PM EDT
[#9]
I dont punch my clown, I manhandle the sockmonkey.
Either way, I switch up all the time
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:17:28 PM EDT
[#10]
I did ,and when I finished it called 911 and reported me for self abuse
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:18:57 PM EDT
[#11]
People involvement the have changed, the changed, the company with that won't based valuable timal strategically involvemental. People importand market. A world-class commitment and customers' need assume a new meaning operformance of ource on our come responsibility have ands of companing operfor destiny with the desting operformanagement - are now becompany's companies, and producture. We recognized to the companies, and commitment. A world-class company. We responsibility, inconce are viewed valu
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:19:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:20:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Someone bong his dinner??????????? Just sayin'
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:47:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Us Hockey guys "pull our goalie".
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:57:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
People involvement the have changed, the changed, the company with that won't based valuable timal strategically involvemental. People importand market. A world-class commitment and customers' need assume a new meaning operformance of ource on our come responsibility have ands of companing operfor destiny with the desting operformanagement - are now becompany's companies, and producture. We recognized to the companies, and commitment. A world-class company. We responsibility, inconce are viewed valu

All I can say to this is.... WTF???
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:00:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:00:25 PM EDT
[#17]
I prefer the term "Floggin' The Bishop".

The Ol'Crew Chief
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:06:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Best way to avoid this is the Dutch Engine
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:09:43 PM EDT
[#19]
OVER HAND.

You'll never go back. Seriously.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:13:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Jesus Christ, speak a language somebody here knows!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:14:33 PM EDT
[#21]
damn....
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:17:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I concur.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:19:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

spammimic?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:59:51 PM EDT
[#24]
The Stranger...FTMFW!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:04:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You posted in a similar style not too long ago. Are you drunk? Off your meds? I asked then for the same reason I ask now, your usual posting style is rather precise, accurate, an knowledgeable. This stuff is garble. WTF..?

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:17:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You posted in a similar style not too long ago. Are you drunk? Off your meds? I asked then for the same reason I ask now, your usual posting style is rather precise, accurate, an knowledgeable. This stuff is garble. WTF..?

If you were punching your clown and trying to type at the same time, what would you expect?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:17:53 PM EDT
[#27]
No such problem.  Mine is a two-hand job.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:18:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you were punching your clown and trying to type at the same time, what would you expect?

I WAS punching the clown when I last posted....

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:32:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Friday gibberish responded with gibberish.

Chill out, Francis.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:38:54 PM EDT
[#30]
I'm ambidextrous!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:40:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:47:41 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm more into clam licking.......

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:55:44 PM EDT
[#33]
I abuse my papoose.  With both hands.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:11:16 PM EDT
[#34]
If you turn your hand around , it feels like someoneelse is doing it
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:14:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

back away from the crackpipe
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:20:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

back away from the crackpipe

'tain't crack.  Or any drug.  Gibberish in response to gibberish.

Lighten up, Francis.  This is AR15.COM.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:33:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:48:42 PM EDT
[#38]
I may have the reps but I'm not lifting that much weight
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:58:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Peructory inefulay havest chevily thainy chroofed, thety confucusabi widel thawle worsial baffuses vatein tions stratinuggy inverflemorte.z

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top