Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2009 12:55:49 PM EDT
I hope they aren't coming back... all of this ban talk has me worried.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:15:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Fuck them...I will thread barrels and continue putting the stocks I want on the rifles..

Mags...Well I am ok in that area!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:20:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Those days WON'T come back.  They learned their lessons.  If there's another ban, it'll be outright, it won't be piecemeal and we won't be getting easily converted "neutered" semi-autos.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:42:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Eh it's a matter of time, what will be interesting is the weeks that follow
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:09:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm from Ct and that's all I can buy without the outragous prices we pay for "pre ban"
Sucks, I know.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:10:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm from Ct and that's all I can buy without the outragous prices we pay for "pre ban"
Sucks, I know.

I feel for you guys.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:17:03 PM EDT
[#6]

My girfriend misses the giant fireballs when using XM193 through a barrel with no flash hider.

I think thats the one thing I like about her the most.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:45:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

My girfriend misses the giant fireballs when using XM193 through a barrel with no flash hider.

I think thats the one thing I like about her the most.

Damn thats a keeper!!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:48:16 PM EDT
[#8]
I remember them well. I'm afraid what's coming will be a lot worse.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top