Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 3/26/2009 10:53:02 PM EDT

This crooked mouth bitch sold out every American tonight and is now on the TRAITOR list!!She was so far up Hillary Clinton's and Left's ass she should have been wearing a "Che shirt" and "PINK Beret"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hhtpDMIXYA

She basically gave Clinton a full interview to spew every bullshit lie ever conceived about
"Assault weapons" and the AWB being a savior to the streets..How America was the problem because
we are drug addicts who are taking tractor trailer loads of AK-47's into Mexico...

We better jump on this or our rights and our beloved Evil Black Rifles are GONE!!!!

IF you don't ZUMBO this bitch you don't have a hair on your ass!!!

[email protected]

UPDATE...

She has fixed it where there are no more comments allowed on that site...
DO NOT GIVE UP...

WE NEED TO LET THIS BITCH KNOW WE WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS SHIT...

NO MORE!!!
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 10:55:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Consider her zumbod
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 10:55:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Let me guess: Nancy Grace? Those folks cannot be Zumboed. Any attention is good attention to them.
ETA: I see it's that Greta chick. Some song and dance, though.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 10:56:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Done deal she is toasted...
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 10:56:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm sorry I didn't catch her show. Would you fill me in?
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 10:57:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

+1

Consider this tagged.

Link Posted: 3/26/2009 10:58:07 PM EDT
[#6]
dont mess with greta shes hot!
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 10:58:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Automatic weapons coming from the USA to mexico etc..

Cunt.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 10:59:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I never watch her show.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 11:00:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cunt.

It was fucking bad too....Worst I have ever seen to kill the 2nd Amendment and EBR's...
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 11:08:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cunt.

This interview with Klinton will lead to a new AWB if any would...

I am livid!
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 11:10:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Are you high? She looks like dog shit ran over by a dump truck.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 11:11:33 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm so confused right now... I don't think I could help you...
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 11:12:15 PM EDT
[#13]
I sent her an e-mail telling her to learn the facts before she does anymore gun related shows. I pointed out a couple of research ideas for her concerning the AWB and full auto weapons. I also asked if she really liked Hillary since she seemed to follow Hillary's lead the whole show.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 11:14:18 PM EDT
[#14]
I know you guys are mad but please try to be coherent for those of us who didn't see WTF you are ranting about.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 11:14:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I sent her an e-mail telling her to learn the facts before she does anymore gun related shows. I pointed out a couple of research ideas for her concerning the AWB and full auto weapons. I also asked if she really liked Hillary since she seemed to follow Hillary's lead the whole show.

They are probably going down on each other as we type these post...
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 11:18:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Poor Mexico. Sorry about teh "ant trail" of AK-47's flowing across the border. I guess the USA is the same place they're getting all of those 40mm grenades I saw on the news from the latest cartel bust. That reminds me: tomorrow I have to run down to my local gun retailer and pick up a box of grenades and a few HK-21's to sell to Mexican drug dealers.

WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 11:18:10 PM EDT
[#17]
She has a forum, and really pimps folks for feedback.

email: [email protected]
http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

***edit***
hit submit instead of preview

That was a pretty atrocious interview.  I was all while watching it.  Show me proof that the weapons come from here.  Where are all of the full auto weapons, P90s, and beltfeds being bought in the US.  Proof!!
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 11:38:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Read John Lott's books "More Guns, Less Crime" and "The Bias Against Guns".  He proves that gun crime went up during the 10-yr ban.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 12:26:53 AM EDT
[#19]
consider it done.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 12:27:15 AM EDT
[#20]
I e-mailed the bitch.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 12:31:48 AM EDT
[#21]
I'll do my part in the morning provided I can get a video of the interview.  I dont want to go into this unarmed.....
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 12:54:53 AM EDT
[#22]
I left a comment over on the FOX News site and emailed her!
Fuck her and her shoddy journalism.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:04:48 AM EDT
[#23]
I saw it! Disgusting! I was screaming at the TV and I have not done that since the election. She just let Hillary blather on about "automatic" weapons etc etc etc.....
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:05:51 AM EDT
[#24]
The ZUMBO of her, while a good idea, MIGHT have come across better if the OP had, oh, I dont know, Posted some actual info as opposed to a slew of sentence fragments.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:11:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Emailed her and commented. Fuck her.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:17:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:20:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed, not hot at all.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:37:30 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Step away from the crack pipe.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:45:04 AM EDT
[#29]

Yeah.....this is a tag.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:46:49 AM EDT
[#30]
Commented.
Your interview with Hillary Clinton was as factually incomplete as any piece broadcast on television news that I have ever witnessed. One half of 'fair and balanced' is to allow public figures to toss up their verbal powerpoint slides that support their agenda. The other half is providing a factual analysis of what was said so that real fact or figures can be used to support or refute the politicians argument. You are supposed to show us the rest of the story (where is Paul Harvey when we need him). I think this used to be called 'journalism'. I don't know what they call it now. You failed at allowing any sort of factual information to enter your program last night but you did succeed at ensuring that I never watch it again.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:53:58 AM EDT
[#31]
Link to Fox News transcript

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,510916,00.html
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:59:48 AM EDT
[#32]
In addition to being unforgivably ugly, she is also a practicing Scientologist.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:00:56 AM EDT
[#33]
E-mail sent!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:00:57 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Step away from the crack pipe.

It is satire I do believe.  http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=843906

(I hope )
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:18:35 AM EDT
[#35]
What are the odds that the ATF actually told her that the AUTOMATIC weapons down in Mexico were coming from the US, and not SEMI-AUTOMATIC weapons?
I would like to shoot her an e-mail about that, but shit, with the ATF they actually may have told her that!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:21:52 AM EDT
[#36]
bump
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:32:40 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
This crooked mouth bitch sold out every American tonight and is now on the TRAITOR list!!She was so far up Hillary Clinton's and Left's ass she should have been wearing a "Che shirt" and "Red Beret"...

*snip*

You might want to amend your statement about red berets.  Paratroopers wear red berets and we are by no means commies.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:36:35 AM EDT
[#38]
Greta,

Did you intentionally try to promote a new Assault Weapons Ban?

You didn't refute a single lie told by Clinton during that entire interview!

Shame on you.  That wasn't 'fair and balanced' journalism.  That was
giving the Left a free microphone to spew their lies and propaganda.

I will never watch your show again and I will be sure to let Fox News
and their sponsors know as well!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:38:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
This crooked mouth bitch sold out every American tonight and is now on the TRAITOR list!!She was so far up Hillary Clinton's and Left's ass she should have been wearing a "Che shirt" and "Red Beret"...

She basically gave Clinton a full interview to spew every bullshit lie ever conceived about
"Assault weapons" and the AWB being a savior to the streets..How America was the problem because
we are drug attics who are taking tractor trailer loads of AK-47's into Mexico...

Scientologists, politicians, media, and lies? UNPOSSIBLE!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:45:21 AM EDT
[#40]
My e-mail:

VAN SUSTEREN: And they desperately need more funding because they have some presence here in Mexico under the agreement, and every time that there is a bust here of huge weapons, they track down where these weapons are from. They go in there with the cooperation of the Mexicans. And the ATF has told us these weapons, these automatic weapons that go right through these –– you know, right through police officers here, are coming from the United States.

CLINTON: There's no doubt about it. And you know, Greta, I remember 15 years ago, the reason the assault weapons ban was passed is because police chiefs in America begged for it. They said, I'm sending my guys out onto the street, they're being outgunned. The criminals, the gang members, they have automatic weapons, military assault rifles. Get them off the street. Give our guys a fighting chance.

And there's no doubt in my mind that the 10 years we had an assault weapons ban in America was one of the tools that helped to drive down the crime rate. And we've been really fortunate. We changed our policing techniques, which we're sharing with the Mexicans. We put in more technology, which we're advising the Mexicans about. But getting those assault weapons off the streets was really helpful. We also began to better arm our own police.

There is so much ignorance, so much outright dishonest BS in these two statements, that you have risen to a new level of ignorance  on display for the American public to see.

The ATF actually told you that AUTOMATIC weapons were coming from the US into Mexico?

Automatic weapons are so strictly regulated in the US that if they are making their way to Mexico, it would have to be the MILITARY here that was selling them to the drug lords––which is so ridiculous as to be insane.  Or did the ATF saying ILLEGAL automatic weapons were being smuggled from the US into Mexico?  If so, why is the ATF not arresting the people with illegal automatic weapons here in the US?

Or. More likely, you were misrepresenting what was told to you, or the ATF lied to you—a little, just a little research would have straightened that out quickly.  My guess would be they said SEMI-automatic weapons—but you do not know or understand the difference do you? Or more likely you just made it up.  You might want to inform yourself of some facts before looking like a fool. Or it is that if we restrict honest law abiding citizens the right to own legal firearms that will reduce the number of illegal firearms, even though they are TWO DIFFERENT weapons. Yeah, that is the sound reasoning of an educated, intelligent person. Only a liberal fool can convolute sanity to those levels and still walk and talk at the same time; simply shameful behavior, shameful.

Of course, Ms Clinton is simply lying through her teeth. There is ample evidence out there to show that the AWB did NOTHING to reduce crime (in fact, as I remember it, her husband even commissioned a study that fought that to be true).
http://www.springerlink.com/content/kv8610023463x574/

http://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/grants/204431.pdf

An educated guess would be that longer prison sentencing, also enacted in the 90’s, would be the most likely reason for a reduction in crime at that time (along with the “3-strikes and out” laws which came into vogue during that time as well, reducing the number of career criminals on the street). Or, we could say that increase in states allowing the right to carry a concealed handgun reduced the rate the crime in the ‘90s, why not? That is far more likely that the AWB. If you bothered to check out the AWB, you will find it banned cosmetic features on some firearms, not the firearms themselves. Unless you believe there was a serious problem with assault “bayoneting” before the ban, then to credit the ban with anything is simply insane.

You have lost a huge level of respect and credibly with a large section of the US; the section that is informed and educated, not ignorant and gullible.  Ah it is obvious that you do not care what the educated and informed think, you want to pander the ignorant and clueless. It is all about the ratings isn’t it? I sleep well at night, how about you?

Dr. Dickie
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:08:25 AM EDT
[#41]
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,510916,00.html

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: The viciousness here is not just a Mexican problem. We're getting hit with it. Mexican drug cartel violence is getting exported to the United States. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton spent the past two days here in Mexico, meeting with citizens and government officials, working on how to stop this dangerous drug problem from crossing our borders.

Moments ago, Secretary Clinton went "On the Record."

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

VAN SUSTEREN: Madam Secretary, nice to see you.

HILLARY CLINTON, SECRETARY OF STATE: Great to see you, Greta.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, I understand why everything that's going on in Mexico, especially with this drug war, is so important to the people in Mexico and to the people –– the 60 million people you're talking about in the borders of the United States and Mexico. But how do you tell the people –– for instance, your home state of Illinois, or mine, Wisconsin –– that this really matters, that this is important? Why should it matter to them?

CLINTON: Well, for three reasons. I mean, first of all, these drug gangs have penetrated to America. You know, just a few weeks ago, hundreds of associates of these Mexican drug cartels were picked up from Atlanta to Seattle. They were everywhere in America. These are vicious criminals who know that they can make billions of dollars on getting American young people, primarily, addicted to illegal drugs. And so Wisconsin, Illinois, no place is immune from their ruthless effort to try to dominate the drug trade.

Secondly, you know, if we have an unstable, insecure border between the United States and Mexico, we have a lot of resources that will be necessarily shifted down because, you're right, it's 60 million people who live in states along these borders. And we're starting to see kidnappings go up in Phoenix. We're starting to see, you know, murders across the border in towns in Texas.

So we've got to recognize that unless it's stable and peaceful, we're going to spend money. We're going to spend money with more personnel, more technology along our border.

And finally, the more unstable and insecure Mexico is, the more people will leave. And they'll come to every place in America. And what we want to do is try to help the Mexicans defeat these drug cartels, help them stabilize their security, so that they can work with us on, you know, increasing development and economic growth right in Mexico so people will actually be able to, you know, avoid migrating. They'll be able to stay right in Mexico and develop themselves.

VAN SUSTEREN: Well, it almost seems –– and we've only been here a short time –– but a little bit hopeless, when you look at the police force and they tell us, the police chiefs, that they have corruption. And when they talk about corruption, they've got, you know, police officers, you know, on the payroll of these cartels. If you –– if a police officer makes an arrest who's not on the take, a week later, the police officer gets executed on the street. We talked to one police chief who had a 30-year- old SWAT team member, a woman who made an arrest, and a week later, she had 100 bullets into her body, all around her face, dead.

I mean –– I mean, it seems –– it's so lawless.

CLINTON: Well, it is. But you know, we've lived through lawless periods in our own country. I remember, you know, going back years when there would be, you know, Mafia family feuds that would result in innocent people being killed as they fought it out. I remember very well the efforts we undertook in the '90s to control and decrease crime in our big cities.

So you have to have good policing. And earlier today I was at a state-of-the-art base where the federal police force is getting trained so that they can come and basically both support and supplant local police forces that are not able to do the job.

The military is being very active. They're moving into cities. They're taking them over by force and driving out the drug dealers and the kingpins. So you know, corruption in police is a global phenomenon. It's something, you know, every nation, unfortunately, is familiar with. But you've got to get it down. You've got to fight back on it.

So I think that under President Calderon, they have begun to reform their police systems, their judicial systems. They've put the military in the lead on this fight. So they're doing what we as Americans have learned in both police work and counterinsurgency work is what you've got to do in order to be effective.

VAN SUSTEREN: When you were in the United States the other day, you said something about the co-responsibility. It's rubbed some people the wrong way, as though that's a blame. I take it, having known you for years, that what you're sort of doing when you talk about how the money –– the drugs are here in Mexico. The market is in the United States with the money, and then the guns come back across the border, that it wasn't necessarily a blame, but rather to sort of identify the different parameters so we know how to deal with the problem. I mean, is that...

CLINTON: That's exactly right. I mean, I think it's –– it would inaccurate to absolve ourselves of responsibility or to absolve the Mexicans of responsibility. This is a shared responsibility. We share the border. And as you rightly said, the demand for illegal drugs is what keeps these guys in business. And it's a, you know, multi-billion-dollar, $25-plus billion industry.

The guns that are sold in the United States, which are illegal in Mexico, get smuggled and shipped across our border and arm these terrible drug-dealing criminals so that they can outgun these poor police officers along the border and elsewhere in Mexico.

So we've got to help out here. We can't stand by and say, Well, you know, you guys just do the best you can, when we, unfortunately, are the market for drugs, when a lot of the money is laundered in the United States back into the hands of the drug kingpins, and when the weapons have come from our country. So I think recognizing the co-responsibility is just stating the obvious.

VAN SUSTEREN: Well, the issue with the weapons, some people thought, you know, Is that sort of a –– a sort of a hidden agenda, sort of like a gun control. I tell you one thing, that we looked into it. We talked to some ATF sources. And they're hardly, you know, the liberal wing of the Democratic Party.

(LAUGHTER)

VAN SUSTEREN: And they desperately need more funding because they have some presence here in Mexico under the agreement, and every time that there is a bust here of huge weapons, they track down where these weapons are from. They go in there with the cooperation of the Mexicans. And the ATF has told us these weapons, these automatic weapons that go right through these –– you know, right through police officers here, are coming from the United States.

CLINTON: There's no doubt about it. And you know, Greta, I remember 15 years ago, the reason the assault weapons ban was passed is because police chiefs in America begged for it. They said, I'm sending my guys out onto the street, they're being outgunned. The criminals, the gang members, they have automatic weapons, military assault rifles. Get them off the street. Give our guys a fighting chance.

And there's no doubt in my mind that the 10 years we had an assault weapons ban in America was one of the tools that helped to drive down the crime rate. And we've been really fortunate. We changed our policing techniques, which we're sharing with the Mexicans. We put in more technology, which we're advising the Mexicans about. But getting those assault weapons off the streets was really helpful. We also began to better arm our own police.

But if Americans will just think back, those of us old enough to remember, what it was like 15, 20 years ago when our own police were facing those assault weapons, and now, unfortunately, the Mexican police are.

So we have to take our share of the responsibility because they're bought by straw purchasers. They are smuggled across the border. And then they are used to, as you point out, you know, kill a brave policewoman who was doing her job.

VAN SUSTEREN: And it's the ATF here who told us, We need help. You know, it's not the Mexicans, it's our people here in New Mexico that told us...

CLINTON: Well, and the ATF guys are doing everything they can do, but we want to give them some more authority. You know, they need some help tracking down the illegal guns and where they came from. And we've got to give them, you know, more authority. You know, if you're the strongest pro-gun person in America, you have to stop and ask yourself, OK, we want those guns in our country. But another country just across our border has different laws. So why should we be the source of their problems?

If we want to have them in our country, fine. That's –– you know, that's for us to decide. But the Mexican police and people have decided they don't want them in their country, and we're facilitating by our inability to stop the illegal sale and smuggling of these guns.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

VAN SUSTEREN: And there's breaking news developing here in Mexico tonight. A fugitive deputy U.S. marshal has been found dead in Juarez. The marshal was wanted in the United States for criminal theft of public property, accused of pawning a government shotgun. The man failed to show up for a court date in El Paso, Texas, on March 18. The deputy marshal was reportedly shot in the back of the head and left in a canal. We're going to bring you the latest on this developing story as we get it.

And up next, much more with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. The secretary goes "On the Record" about North Korea's latest saber rattling. A North Korean missile test is expected any day now. The secretary tells you the consequences if the launch happens.

Plus, Alaskan governor Sarah Palin unleashing an assault on the media. We have tape of Governor Palin you have not seen before. Governor Palin in her own words. And then Dick Morris goes "On the Record" about the tape.

And you are about to hear a report about this vicious drug war here in Mexico that will make your hair stand on end. No one should have to endure this fear.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:22:28 AM EDT
[#42]
May I make a suggestion?

Emailing FOX will do little to nothing. What we need to do is email one of their advertisers. Pick one, and start a massive protest against them. Then another one. The advertisers then talk to Fox, and trust me, they have WAY more pull than we could hope to.

Someone nominate an advertiser for a firemission!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:29:32 AM EDT
[#43]
TAG
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:09:39 AM EDT
[#44]
VAN SUSTEREN: Now, I understand why everything that's going on in Mexico, especially with this drug war, is so important to the people in Mexico and to the people –– the 60 million people you're talking about in the borders of the United States and Mexico. But how do you tell the people –– for instance, your home state of Illinois, or mine, Wisconsin –– that this really matters, that this is important? Why should it matter to them?

What???? Is she from Illinois? I dunno but her and slick willy were from Arkansas for Ever and then They are New Yorkers, but i guess it could be her home state?

They Both need a good Cunt PUNT

okay

CLINTON: Well, and the ATF guys are doing everything they can do, but we want to give them some more authority. You know, they need some help tracking down the illegal guns and where they came from. And we've got to give them, you know, more authority. You know, if you're the strongest pro-gun person in America, you have to stop and ask yourself, OK, we want those guns in our country. But another country just across our border has different laws. So why should we be the source of their problems?

NOT GOOD!!!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:14:01 AM EDT
[#45]
Clearly drug lords will not be able to get guns from anywhere else in the world.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:18:38 AM EDT
[#46]
This is a coverup.
These guns were given to Mexico to help fight the borderwar by the US Govt. The reciepents of these weapons then sold the guns to the drug gangs.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:23:45 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
May I make a suggestion?

Emailing FOX will do little to nothing. What we need to do is email one of their advertisers. Pick one, and start a massive protest against them. Then another one. The advertisers then talk to Fox, and trust me, they have WAY more pull than we could hope to.

Someone nominate an advertiser for a firemission!

Excellent idea.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:25:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

So because she's 'hot' she can trample our rights in your eyes?

Surely you jest...

Besides, every time I see Greta I can't help but think, 'that's a man, baby!'

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:31:05 AM EDT
[#49]
How about emailing Ford:  They advertise a lot of Fox News.

FORD

My message to Ford:

Fox News Advertising - Greta Van Susteren / Hillary Interview,

Greta allowed Hillary to spew BS about US guns crossing the border and being the cause for Mexico's drug cartel problems.  Maybe the Dems should focus on boarder security and not using this issue as a platform for another gun ban.  If I can't hunt or shoot then I have no need for my Ford Truck or SUV.

As a company that supports sportsman and Texans I would appreciate you expressing to Fox News your disappointment with the interview as well.

Hillary needs to get her facts straight and Fox needs to not cater to the left.

Do I need to trade my Explorer in for a Chevy?  Please stand up for gun owners rights in America and I will continue to support Ford.

Regards -

Mr. XXXX XXXXX

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:44:49 AM EDT
[#50]
hit

ETA:  good idea on hitting the advertisers.  just got done with ford, anybody got any others???
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top