Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2009 7:13:02 PM EDT
So I havent been able to beat the Wal-Mart prices on guns, especially the ones on sale priced to move.

So, I'm considering...

Rem 700 ADL .270 Camo synthetic
Mossberg Silver Reserve
Beretta AL 391? I think
Ruger Mini 14 Target

What first and Why
Link Posted: 3/24/2009 7:24:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Hi Point 9mm
so your momma can say "my baby didnt do nuffn"
Link Posted: 3/24/2009 7:25:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So I havent been able to beat the Wal-Mart prices on guns, especially the ones on sale priced to move.

So, I'm considering...

Rem 700 ADL .270 Camo synthetic
Mossberg Silver Reserve
Beretta AL 391? I think
Ruger Mini 14 Target

What first and Why

Link Posted: 3/24/2009 7:26:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Out of all those, the Mini 14 just cause I have that caliber already and I like to have multiple weapons in the same caliber.
Link Posted: 3/24/2009 7:27:06 PM EDT
[#4]

ALL OF THEM HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA
Link Posted: 3/24/2009 7:54:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Some days, I swear, everyone is a joker...
Link Posted: 3/24/2009 8:03:35 PM EDT
[#6]
mini 14, before the ban (let's hope I'm full of shit)
Link Posted: 3/24/2009 8:04:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Not the Mini 14.  Not now, not ever.
Link Posted: 3/24/2009 8:06:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Buy the 700.
Link Posted: 3/24/2009 8:10:14 PM EDT
[#9]
I NEVER buy guns at Walmart since they started that new policy in which they film the buyer of the gun, take a picture of the buyer of the gun, and create an unnecessary file on the gun buyer for government use.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 3:39:42 AM EDT
[#10]
^^^ what he said..... and would you honestly buy any of those guns from another store?  Probably not, so why buy them from walmart.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 8:10:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I NEVER buy guns at Walmart since they started that new policy in which they film the buyer of the gun, take a picture of the buyer of the gun, and create an unnecessary file on the gun buyer for government use.

I havent seen this, Do you have the right to refuse under some grounds and still be able to purchase?

I would buy any of these guns elsewhere, why not?

Link Posted: 3/25/2009 8:27:25 AM EDT
[#12]
If you're buying from Wally World, you are buying a factory second...

Ooops! I forgot, they're called "Special Purchases".

Beat you to it, all you Wally World apologists.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 8:37:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

No way! Link?
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 8:47:01 AM EDT
[#14]
I honestly would not buy any of the above,even on heavy discount.
Just order from the WalMart special order catalog. You get cheap prices and exactly what you want. Their selection in my local catalog is incredible,and the prices are great. I've never even considered any of the crap they stock in their display.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 8:56:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Buy the 700.

this + 1

btw, how much is the 700?
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 8:59:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
^^^ what he said..... and would you honestly buy any of those guns from another store?  Probably not, so why buy them from walmart.

This. I buy from other sources that actually believe in my RKBA. Even if it costs me a little money.

Link Posted: 3/26/2009 6:06:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I havent seen this, Do you have the right to refuse under some grounds and still be able to purchase?

I would buy any of these guns elsewhere, why not?

Not that I know of.  Most people don't even know about it.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 6:08:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No way! Link?

LINK

Wal-Mart Stores Inc, the world’s largest retailer, unveiled plans on Monday to film its gun sales in the United States and create a computerized log of purchases in a bid to stop guns falling into the wrong hands.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 6:10:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Buy the 700.

what he said

Link Posted: 3/26/2009 6:20:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Why the fuck would you buy a gun at Walmart?

Are you that fucking broke?

Go to a real gunstore that won't put you through all types of unnecessary hassles and bullshit, a store that perhaps might have competent salespeople and guns that you actually want?

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:30:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Arghh, No, Im not broke, The Wally where I am planning to buy has no file, or photo, or filming of a purchaser going on either.

Why would I spend 100-300 more at a gun store on the same gun when I can get it cheaper there. I am not really buying this to even shoot, Its just to round out the collection, the PC side has become very thin, so why not buy something from there.

Btw, Local wally in FL had 4 cases of .40 Blazer in stock last visit, sorry, beat you guys to it. $11.98 ea

I left some .22 Remington bricks there for ya.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 6:07:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Just order from the WalMart special order catalog. You get cheap prices and exactly what you want. Their selection in my local catalog is incredible,and the prices are great. I've never even considered any of the crap they stock in their display.

That is my suggestions, dont feel limited to what is on hand - use the special order catalong.. I had them order my T/C Triumph and it was $411     +/- $50 cheaper than I could even find it online..  On some stuff they may require 1/2 down when you order and the balance on delivery..

You can also order scopes and others stuff from them as well..

Brian

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:46:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is my suggestions, dont feel limited to what is on hand - use the special order catalong.. I had them order my T/C Triumph and it was $411     +/- $50 cheaper than I could even find it online..  On some stuff they may require 1/2 down when you order and the balance on delivery..

You can also order scopes and others stuff from them as well..

Brian

Ill check that out you guys, thanks for the info, If I can save another buck Ill be a happy guy

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top