Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2002 2:32:35 PM EDT
All of a sudden traffic disappeared here.

Let's get this thing moving again b/f I get kicked offline!
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 2:40:01 PM EDT
[#1]
weird how some people think this is a 'chat' and not a BBS.  

Link Posted: 1/9/2002 2:41:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote

Weird how some people can be JACKASSES!
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 2:42:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Dinner time on the east coast. [:p]
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 2:51:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Went to get a Diet Coke.
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 2:52:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

weird how some people attack others because they feel inadequate

Link Posted: 1/9/2002 2:54:22 PM EDT
[#6]
I went to get some lemonade and a smoke.
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 2:55:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I went to get some lemonade and a smoke.
View Quote

sounds tasty [xx(]
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 3:08:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

No swearing now, I think pompous busy-body would have been much kinder than Jackasses.
I also think your sentence structure is a bit lacking. "Such JACKASSES" would be better don't you think.
Come on boys, Group Hug!!!![:D]
[:)>]
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 3:14:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Sorry, man. Went to "health food" store for beer & smokes, then to the shop for more 5.56...

[;)]
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 3:14:51 PM EDT
[#10]
What I'm sayin is it's weird when people freak because noone's posted anything in the last 10 seconds.  Just like when people freak out when they post a question, and noone's answered it an hour later.  

Patience people.  This IS a BBS, not a chat, even though it IS a very ACTIVE BBS, and does have it's own 'society' kind of feeling.  

However, it does suck when someone pisses on your toes when you're just reacting to someone in a non-offensive way.  Geez.

{edited to add}

If you feel you have to insult someone who's just sayin "chill out, man", feel free.  Won't hurt my feelings, but makes you look like an asshole.
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 3:21:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
What I'm sayin is it's weird when people freak because noone's posted anything in the last 10 seconds.  Just like when people freak out when they post a question, and noone's answered it an hour later.  

Patience people.  This IS a BBS, not a chat, even though it IS a very ACTIVE BBS, and does have it's own 'society' kind of feeling.  

However, it does suck when someone pisses on your toes when you're just reacting to someone in a non-offensive way.  Geez.
View Quote

[:D] Sorry. No "Pee" intended, just showing the lighter side of my warp yet brillant mind, gotta go my medication's here.[:D]

Link Posted: 1/9/2002 3:23:02 PM EDT
[#12]
All dude did was ask what happened to everybody and you came off with this shit that sounded really condescending.  Maybe people took it the wrong way, but that's the way it came off.
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 3:30:01 PM EDT
[#13]
[:)]Does this mean the "Group Hug" is out [?][?][?][:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top