Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2002 3:25:24 PM EDT
It is on mine.That what my 6 year old wanted for Christmas.That and Midway.He already knows the seqence of events.

His teacher wants them to do a 5 minute oral report on something before the end of school.I think she going to freak when the level of detail he is going to go into.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 3:27:20 PM EDT
[#1]
What channel is it on?  I have it on DVD, but always watch it when it is broadcast.  Got to get Midway.  I have "The Longest Day" and "In Harms Way" on DVD.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 3:29:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I just bought the DVD so I could play the THX intro on my new system.  Oh yeah, it's a great movie too. [;)]

I loved Midway.  I remember seeing it at the theater in Sensaround as a kid.  I think that meant they just turned up the bass.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 3:29:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Its on tape.he has watched it every chance he can since Christmas.I didn't know it was on DVD.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 3:32:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Has anyone watched "Midway" on TBS or TNT?  They even bleep the word "jap" when they show it.  How PC.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 3:36:34 PM EDT
[#5]
thats why he got the tape.The only problem when he does his report is he might call the guy in charge of the  Army airfield a dumbass.I dont know where he gets it from.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 3:38:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Great movie. Kicks the sh*t out of the new one.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 3:45:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
thats why he got the tape.The only problem when he does his report is he might call the guy in charge of the  Army airfield a dumbass.I dont know where he gets it from.
View Quote
Gee, the rest of us could never guess where he got that, either.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top