Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2002 2:43:23 PM EDT

I just heard on Fox News that Sheppard Smith is doing a piece called "Lies in the 2nd Amendment."

It doesnt sound good, so get yer blood pressure meds. I think it starts at 7pm eastern.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 2:55:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Ol' Shep is the biggest POS since whorealdo.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 3:11:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Guys, FOX News has nifty email addy for feedback.  If they screw it up, let's light them up.

CMOS
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 3:13:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Shep didn't say anything about it in his little pre-show summary, yet they ran a commercial on it. Wonder if it's been pulled at the last second????
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 3:17:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 3:21:35 PM EDT
[#5]
And post the email address, please.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 3:24:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Nothing about it, yet they did have an Afgani talking about taking away guns in Afganistan. Go figure anti's everywhere.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 3:35:05 PM EDT
[#7]
I think it's [email protected]

Sheppard Smith has his own email. You can get it on the website. [url]www.foxnews.com[/b]
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 3:42:46 PM EDT
[#8]
I thought this was supposed to be about that Bellesiles' assholes book that's so full of lies.  Should be a good one for our side!  Too bad I'm gonna miss it... :(  

Link Posted: 1/8/2002 3:56:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Fencer is correct, guys. Settle down.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 3:58:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I thought this was supposed to be about that Bellesiles' assholes book that's so full of lies.  Should be a good one for our side!  Too bad I'm gonna miss it... :(  

View Quote

Thats what the ad sounded like to me...

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 4:00:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
From the teasers, that's what it sounds like.  Hasn't come on yet.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 4:02:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote
From the teasers, that's what it sounds like.  Hasn't come on yet.
View Quote

I was. Nothing special though.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 4:02:48 PM EDT
[#13]
They laid into Bellisiles and the gun control assholes pretty good.  They talked about how the left wing media jumped all over and how they and other gun control groups have now backed away from him now that the truth is out.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 4:05:31 PM EDT
[#14]
It was about some dumbass's book and how he said the gun played no significant role in early America and not a lot of people owned them.

It seemed the topic was almost from a pro-gun view if anything.

Sorry I got the wrong idea!
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 4:07:45 PM EDT
[#15]
It wasn't so much pro-gun as just plain accurate.  I really like Fox News, and this reinforced my feelings. The truth is all we need anyway.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 4:18:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Nothing wrong with Shep...he's a Florida boy from Panam city..used to do local news in P-city. He's not a liberal...he's not a hard core conservative either. But, he hates what liberals have and are trying to do...he's an ok guy.

I know him,
[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 4:28:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It was about some dumbass's book and how he said the gun played no significant role in early America and not a lot of people owned them.

It seemed the topic was almost from a pro-gun view if anything.

Sorry I got the wrong idea!
View Quote

That guy must be really smart!
Early Americans did not have any guns at all,why just the other day my great great grandad showed me how they use to hunt there food with a big stick and fight the red skins with Kung-Fu.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 4:32:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I know him, [b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
View Quote

Is this what you meant to say?  [BD]
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 4:37:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..SDavid...good catch!

I sign my tag so many times without thinking...I don't think I know him "naked"........LMAO!! [:O]

How bout...

I know him,

Signed,
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 5:12:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Nothing wrong with Shep...he's a Florida boy from Panam city..used to do local news in P-city. He's not a liberal...he's not a hard core conservative either. But, he hates what liberals have and are trying to do...he's an ok guy.

I know him,
View Quote

So he didn't actually knock a female reporter off her feet in a parking lot(with his car)and then curse her as he got out during last years election coverage?  He wasn't on the air for several days after the incident.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 5:31:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Depends on which female reporter you're talking about. There's several that you could run over and still qualify as a good guy in my book.

Quoted:
Quoted:

I know him,
View Quote

So he didn't actually knock a female reporter off her feet in a parking lot(with his car)and then curse her as he got out during last years election coverage?  He wasn't on the air for several days after the incident.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 5:39:53 PM EDT
[#22]
No...not really. She was trying to block an open parking space. He rolled down his window and asked her to move...she said she "saving" the spot for their news truck. He said..."well I'm here now so,I'm gonna park"..she refused to move..he moved his car slowly...she would'nt budge...he crept coming and the car did "touch" her.

She moved, walked away pis s eed off. Went to the local police standing by and reported the "assault". cop ask her was she hurt.."she said no but...he still hit me"

Shep told the Cop he asked to move...she did  not so he nudged her...lady left. Cop laughed and told Shep she will prolly sue him and FOX...she did file charges...they were eventually lowered to a low assault charge like a slap in a bar..ask if he'd do it again..no.

He's a pretty cool guy kinda bigheaded but I would too for $350,000 a year job, starting this year.

[b][blue]NAKED[/blue[/b]
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 5:46:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know him,
View Quote

View Quote

Any chance we could get him to drive around D.C. looking for Hitlery but driving faster?
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 6:23:04 PM EDT
[#24]
I didn't see it but if it was positive shouldn't we be sending an email to thank them and encourage this type of accurate reporting?  Seems like everyone was pretty quick to take action when they thought it was going to be negative.....
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 7:44:36 PM EDT
[#25]
GOOD point
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 8:15:42 PM EDT
[#26]
I get an email from FOX about 2:00 PM everday so I knew what old Shep was going to talk about.

Was great to see him move from blood-boiling POS to good old Shep and all in one thread !

[smoke]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top