Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2002 2:07:09 PM EDT
I'm talking about the ones the military and PD's use. I found a place that has chemical grenades and flash bangs for sale but at what a price.

#12 flash bangs $293.75 for #10 OC rubber ball grenades $400.00 they also have some Pyrotechnic chemical grenades with CN 29.95-$42.95 CS $28.95-$41.95.

If anyone know where you can get some of the smoke ones it would help me out thanks.

Link Posted: 1/8/2002 2:18:11 PM EDT
[#1]
do a search on here. There was a guy who had gobs of smoke (canadian GI) grenades. The Klintons have written executive orders forbiding the sale of military property to the citizens. Thus no more smoke grenades, or even MRE's.
God, I hate liberals.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 2:21:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Hi , the prices you quoted are the current prices that Police Depts. pay for those items , none of it is cheap. I am sure you will also find if you read the fine print that these items are for sell ONLY to Govt. and PD's on letterhead and must get ATF approval. If you check out gun shows you can find "surplus" (stolen) military items for sell. The going price on these items is $20+ for smoke genades , $15+ for flares and $20+ for Hoffmans(these explode). Hope this helps
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 2:21:59 PM EDT
[#3]
[url]www.paragear.com/strobes/[/url]
This not exactly what you are looking for but it may do the trick. I have used this and M-18 military smoke. The military stuff is a bit better but the only place I know where to get it is from someone in the service who has access to outdated canisters.This stuff burns cooler but still you couldn't hold it in your bare hand.
Cheers,
BP
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 2:42:59 PM EDT
[#4]
[url]www.firequest.com[/url]

In the online catalog, look for "smoke generators."

[grenade]
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 3:50:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I got a shit load of Yellow. man, we had a lot of yellow left this year after AT.

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 9:49:38 PM EDT
[#6]
You must try to find the milspec grenades that block IR signatures. I believe that Paragon or one of those SGN places used to sell them by the case. Wish I bought some back then.
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 12:27:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Well if I find out what you need to get the ones from the one catalog I have I'll tell you guys.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 8:37:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I got a shit load of Yellow. man, we had a lot of yellow left this year after AT.

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
View Quote

Do you want to sell some? [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top