Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2002 9:39:06 AM EDT
I saw the thread at 12am PST last night and now its gone!?

I wanted to show some of my people.
It WAS a good thread, but I'm assuming someone turned it sour nad it was deleted or something.

This is getting to be a joke.

You guys would flame your own MOMS!!!

It probably was deleted cause the creater wasn't part of the "AR15.com TEAM" [:(]

Link Posted: 1/7/2002 9:54:16 AM EDT
[#1]
????????

I was at work yesterday, so I missed it.

Link Posted: 1/7/2002 10:02:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It probably was deleted cause the creater wasn't part of the "AR15.com TEAM" [:(]
View Quote

Probably so.  Sometimes us AR15.com TEAM members like to ruin everyone's fun because you non team members are inferior humans, and if you are happy, it makes us unhappy.[:D]

I didn't want to be the one to say it, but someone has to.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 10:03:27 AM EDT
[#3]
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=83860[/url]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 10:03:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 10:35:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It WAS a good thread, but I'm assuming someone turned it sour nad it was deleted or something.
View Quote

The original thread was deleted by Ponyboy because certain others decided, for some unknown reason, that forum would be a good place to start spewing a load of religious/anti-abortion bullshit.  Leave it up to the religious assholes to screw up a perfectly nice, informative thread.

When are these Anti-Choice Morons going to realize that it's not appropriate to try and interject your intolerant, bigoted, superstition-based religious diatribe into every different subject and discussion?  Have they no courtesy or decency?  I guess not.  Remember, these are the same murdering "Army of God" types who feel it's perfectly ok to gun down doctors in order to protect the life of a few-celled zygote they claim is a child.

"Do it for the children."  Now where have I heard that before?
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 10:46:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Uh-oh.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 10:57:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Uh-oh.
View Quote

You've got [u] [b]that[/b] [/u] right.  I'm biting my tounge for now, as I have to leave in about 45 minutes and I don't have time right now.  Somebody else will be on it fast enough.

Everybody has the right to make a choice.  The problem is, Y'all want the right to make a choice [b]after[/b] you've already made the choice.

(In other words, keep your friggin pants on if you don't want a kid.  [b]That's[/b] where the choice is.)
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 11:16:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

spewing a load of religious/anti-abortion bullshit.  Leave it up to the religious assholes to screw up
...these Anti-Choice Morons ....your intolerant, bigoted, superstition-based religious diatribe .....who feel it's perfectly ok  to gun down doctors
View Quote

Edited to illustrate the authors tolerance and moral superiority compared to those he rails against.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sometimes I just slay me [:D]

Link Posted: 1/7/2002 11:25:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 11:37:17 AM EDT
[#10]
The reason behind the "isn't part of the AR15.com team" comment is because I've seen numourous threads that were created by a AR15.com team member and one of the thread starts with posting a pic of all the stuff he chooses to wear and the thread ends up dicussing world hunger, religion, wars, Sex, drugs, bla bla bla, and it doesn't get locked.
Then some member makes a very neat thread about the dollar bill, one of the more informitive General discussion threads I've seen to date, and it gets deleted in the AM hours and not many get to see it!

It doesn't make sense. [>:/]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 11:39:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Then some member makes a very neat thread about the dollar bill, one of the more informitive General discussion threads I've seen to date, and it gets deleted in the AM hours and not many get to see it!

It doesn't make sense. [>:/]
View Quote

Well, since the post likely DID NOT have the cure for cancer in it, don't get your knickers in a knot. I mean, its NOT like we are landing airplanes here - no ones life hangs in teh balance.

Secondly, have you considered that its AUTHOR for whatever reason may have deleted it???

Link Posted: 1/7/2002 11:41:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 11:42:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

spewing a load of religious/anti-abortion bullshit.  Leave it up to the religious assholes to screw up
...these Anti-Choice Morons ....your intolerant, bigoted, superstition-based religious diatribe .....who feel it's perfectly ok  to gun down doctors
View Quote

Edited to illustrate the authors tolerance and moral superiority compared to those he rails against.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sometimes I just slay me [:D]

View Quote

I would slay you, but you aren't an abortion doctor! [:D]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 11:50:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
"Do it for the children." Now where have I heard that before?
View Quote

Now what an odd thing to say.  Do what?  Oppose abortion?

If anything is to be done for the children, I suppose it would be to let them live.

The gun controllers use this logic, so you are attributing it to pro-lifers as well?  I believe a true analysis of the analogy will shed some light on the situation.  Gun-control has never been shown to save lives, on the other hand, abortion control saves many.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 11:52:50 AM EDT
[#15]
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo.

I didn't know that you could lock your own threads. I thought you had to be a "team member" or something.

So really this was a misunderstanding.
My bad.  Now everyone, Clam down!!
I guess I should read the manual that comes with the website. heh.  [:0)]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 12:00:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 12:20:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Thanks for the help, I still am a noob.
Seriously, could we get that dollar post back up or can the owner send me a link to it somewhere else.

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 12:22:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

The original thread was deleted by Ponyboy because certain others decided, for some unknown reason, that forum would be a good place to start spewing a load of religious/anti-abortion bullshit.  Leave it up to the religious assholes to screw up a perfectly nice, informative thread.

When are these Anti-Choice Morons going to realize that it's not appropriate to try and interject your intolerant, bigoted, superstition-based religious diatribe into every different subject and discussion?  Have they no courtesy or decency?  I guess not.  Remember, these are the same murdering "Army of God" types who feel it's perfectly ok to gun down doctors in order to protect the life of a few-celled zygote they claim is a child.

"Do it for the children."  Now where have I heard that before?
View Quote

Oh boy!  Time for part 2![IMG]http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s2/contrib/aahmed/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

I guess to have a gentleman like discussion of issues is beyond your capability, Mr Steel-Rat
Permit me to quote my response from 83860

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
Wasnt you platform.You could have picked a better place though.I'm pro life.Never ever considered my kids a choice.Rather a responsibility.I dont get offended easily,but the snowglobe guy managed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glad to hear it. If you recall I expressed "reservations" about government support of abortion, suppression of religious expression in public schools, radical environmental policies, and removal of firearm rights. The other responses decided to call me an "asshole" for two of my positions. I found that intriguing.

Now Mr Steel-Rat, as you can see if you bother to read the entire response is that I expressed my opinion on four(4)separate issues.  Can you explain why my positions on abortion and supression of religious expression cause you to call me "asshole", and not the radical environmental policies and firearm issue?

Can't wait to hear your response.  Fire when ready Gridley.[IMG]http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s2/contrib/aahmed/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

Link Posted: 1/7/2002 12:31:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Seriously, could we get that dollar post back up or can the owner send me a link to it somewhere else.
Thanks
View Quote

Alright, now I'm curious.  What was this dollar post about?
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 12:38:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 12:43:08 PM EDT
[#21]
The dollar bill post was a post about what everything means on the dollar bill.
It also had a link for proof of what he was saying.
Of course, AIDS, Gay Sex, abortions stemmed from the dollar bill thread and the owner felt disrespected after posting such a cool thread and deleted it. This all happend from 12am to 6am PST.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 1:03:32 PM EDT
[#22]
That sounds pretty intresting...anybody have this info?
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 1:03:36 PM EDT
[#23]
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=83865[/url]

It was restarted here
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 2:51:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Uh-oh.
View Quote

You've got [u] [b]that[/b] [/u] right.  I'm biting my tounge for now, as I have to leave in about 45 minutes and I don't have time right now.  Somebody else will be on it fast enough.

Everybody has the right to make a choice.  The problem is, Y'all want the right to make a choice [b]after[/b] you've already made the choice.

(In other words, keep your friggin pants on if you don't want a kid.  [b]That's[/b] where the choice is.)
View Quote

Right behind ya Scott.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 3:08:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Sadly the "Dollar Thread (flaming) appears to to be lost along with the "Huge" religious thread and my brilliant treatsie on "Al Sharpton" for president.

[smoke]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 3:20:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Sadly the "Dollar Thread (flaming) appears to to be lost along with the "Huge" religious thread and my brilliant treatsie on "Al Sharpton" for president.

[smoke]
View Quote

I'm still trying to decide which Al looks [b]WORSE[/b].  Gore has his moments, but Sharpton, he might have the edge.  Dunno.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 3:25:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

[smoke]
View Quote

I'm still trying to decide which Al looks [b]WORSE[/b].  Gore has his moments, but Sharpton, he might have the edge.  Dunno.
View Quote

Don't know that you actually "must" decide between Al's.

After all "Al Gore" invented "Al Sharpton."

[smoke]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 3:41:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Cool! No abortion!  More democrats, more welfare!

-Velveeta
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 3:46:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

[smoke]
View Quote

View Quote

Don't know that you actually "must" decide between Al's.

After all "Al Gore" invented "Al Sharpton."

[smoke]
View Quote

All your als are belong to us.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top