Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2002 7:42:50 PM EDT
This apparently drew no response in the "Atheist and Bear" thread, and being a glutton for punishment, I thought I'd repeat it here.

A guy goes bear hunting with a brand-new rifle. He comes upon a monster grizzly, draws a bead and pulls the trigger. When the gun comes down out of recoil - no bear!

He feels a tap on his shoulder, and when he turns around the bear is standing there. "Mister," the bear says, "that wasn't very nice. You have two choices: either I maul you for about an hour, or you submit to some really rough sex." The guy thinks about it for a minute, and then drops his pants.

After a month or two of recovery, the guy goes out and buys a .300 Win-Mag semi-auto. Then he returns to the same woods seeking revenge. He stalks the bear, puts the crosshairs on the shoulder, and BANG! BANG! BANG! Once again - no bear. Once again, the tap on the shoulder. "Mister, you don't learn, do you? Same choices as last time."

After a bit longer recovery period, the guy goes out and buys a .577 Nitro double rifle, and back to the woods he goes. Once again he finds the bear, and stalks in close. Putting the bead on the bear, he pulls both triggers in triumph. But as he's picking himself up off the ground, he feels a familiar tap on the shoulder.

"Mister, you aren't coming here for the hunting, are you?"
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 7:56:28 PM EDT
[#1]
MWAUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 8:13:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh...that is bad.....very bad......funny...bud bad..hehehehehe

medcop
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 6:30:37 AM EDT
[#3]
BTT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top