Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2002 5:43:56 PM EDT
I have fallen into the "friend zone," and I need extraction immeadiatly.  Please advise.

I finally got out of the house and met someone but I guess I got to close before I made my intentions clear.  I need some opinions on what to do, and I trust the people here.  You are my extended family.  

I really don't know what to do because I tried giving up and that didn't work, and one of her close friends says I'm not out of it yet.  
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 7:12:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 7:18:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Formulating battle strategy:  

Expect dust-off at 18:20

[):)]
NSF
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 7:18:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Let things cool down, accept the friend role for now. Date or at least give another woman some attention(make sure your friend is aware). If she's really interested she'll let you know that she's jealous. Sometimes you just have to play dirty to win.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 7:21:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Let things cool down, accept the friend role for now. Date or at least give another woman some attention(make sure your friend is aware). If she's really interested she'll let you know that she's jealous. Sometimes you just have to play dirty to win.
View Quote

I knew you guys could help out.  I had already drawn up that one, but didnt know of the ethics involved.  

NSF Roger...out.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 7:23:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 7:29:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Nah, Don't play dirty, play just plain nasty!!

What's your goal here?  To get some?  This is easy, as I see girls just beggin for some bumpin and grindin every day.

The "I want to get some" Strategy:

LIE.  Shit, If I was you, I'd say stuff like "You're my soul mate"  Or even "I love you"  Who cares if you walk out or fall asleep just 8 seconds after sex, it was her feelings hurt, not yours.  

Also, you could try and spend a LITTLE money on her and buy her a few gifts, then say you love her (don't mean it! sex is better when she thinks you love her but you really don't)  

Tell her all sorts of one lines.  Stop when you see her and gawk mildly, don't stare.  Then say something like "In spanish, we call women like you Diosa(sp? it's pronounced like that) , which means Goddess."  You can spoon feed them shit like that all day long.

Talk about them, expecially when they are younger, they really dig this.  Look interested when they speak, don't stare too obviously at their tits.

If her best friend says you aren't out yet, get her too!!  See, I have this friend that slept with the best friend BEFORE he slept with his girl, big mistake!  Get the girlfriend first, do a 180 down the street and get the best friend.  Stuff like that you can brag to your children about.  

This "Friend Zone" just means she hella wants you, she's just testing to see how you handle a test.  Go deep, pull something straight from Don Juan ie "Mi nombre es M15A2 Juan De Norio.  Soy el mehjor amante!"  OR in english, My name is M15A2 Juan De Norio, I am the best lover."  But don't tell her it means that, instead just repeat everyday she's your "Dream Girl, Soul mate, Pleasure partner, Lust lover, busty bitch etc

You'll be set if you just follow those steps.
[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

NSF
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 7:35:05 PM EDT
[#7]
"If her best friend says you aren't out yet, get her too!! See, I have this friend that slept with the best friend BEFORE he slept with his girl, big mistake! Get the girlfriend first, do a 180 down the street and get the best friend. Stuff like that you can brag to your children about. "

ROTFLMAO!!!  Jojo, you should be a talk show host!!  Like minds and all that....
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 8:59:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Nah, Don't play dirty, play just plain nasty!!

What's your goal here?  To get some?  This is easy, as I see girls just beggin for some bumpin and grindin every day.

The "I want to get some" Strategy:

LIE.  Shit, If I was you, I'd say stuff like "You're my soul mate"  Or even "I love you"  Who cares if you walk out or fall asleep just 8 seconds after sex, it was her feelings hurt, not yours.  

Also, you could try and spend a LITTLE money on her and buy her a few gifts, then say you love her (don't mean it! sex is better when she thinks you love her but you really don't)  

Tell her all sorts of one lines.  Stop when you see her and gawk mildly, don't stare.  Then say something like "In spanish, we call women like you Diosa(sp? it's pronounced like that) , which means Goddess."  You can spoon feed them shit like that all day long.

Talk about them, expecially when they are younger, they really dig this.  Look interested when they speak, don't stare too obviously at their tits.

If her best friend says you aren't out yet, get her too!!  See, I have this friend that slept with the best friend BEFORE he slept with his girl, big mistake!  Get the girlfriend first, do a 180 down the street and get the best friend.  Stuff like that you can brag to your children about.  

This "Friend Zone" just means she hella wants you, she's just testing to see how you handle a test.  Go deep, pull something straight from Don Juan ie "Mi nombre es M15A2 Juan De Norio.  Soy el mehjor amante!"  OR in english, My name is M15A2 Juan De Norio, I am the best lover."  But don't tell her it means that, instead just repeat everyday she's your "Dream Girl, Soul mate, Pleasure partner, Lust lover, busty bitch etc

You'll be set if you just follow those steps.
[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

NSF
View Quote

I bow to you sir!
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 12:15:36 AM EDT
[#9]
JOJO! I see you with a spot on daytime tv.
Say after that show with Dick Clark and that crackhead Danny Bonnaduce. Since they cater to a female audience, you could cater to the guys, sort of a mainstream "Man Show" [:D][:D]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 12:24:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I have fallen into the "friend zone," and I need extraction immeadiatly.  Please advise.

View Quote

Dude, at least she didn't say "you are like a big brother", like the GAW did to me.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 12:34:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Three words.
Hammer, shovel, lime.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 12:49:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 1:32:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

1. Say you love her (don't mean it! sex is better when she thinks you love her but you really don't)  

2. Look interested when they speak, don't stare too obviously at their tits.

View Quote

These are just about THE funniest lines I've heard all week !  

NSF MallNinja RULES! [:D]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 6:08:59 AM EDT
[#14]
ALRIGHT GUYS THIS IS A SECURITY BREACH OF THE UTMOST SERIOUSNESS.  THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM OPEN EVEN TO FEMALES.  YOU CAN'T BE DISCUSSING WAR FIGHTING POLICIES AND PSYOPS THAT ARE TOP SECRET OR BETTER.  THIS IS IN COMPLETE DISREGARD TO THE TOP SECRET KLAN OF MALENESS.  PLEASE MOVE THIS TO A SECURE CHANNEL. YOU DON'T SEE THE FEMALES DISCUSSING THEIR TOP SECRET BATTLE PLANS IN THE OPEN DO YOU?  AND NOW YOU ARE GIVING AWAY OURS.  NOW THEY CAN DEVELOP COUNTER-STRAT AND YOU WILL HAVE TO THINK HARDER ABOUT HOW TO WHOOP EM.  WHICH I PERSONALLY DON'T WANT TO DO.  AS I HAVE ALREADY SURRENDERED IN MY LIFE, IT DOESN'T MATTER MUCH TO ME. BUT THE YOUNGER ONES NEED TO BE TRAINED, BUT THEY ALSO MUST BE TOUGHT SECURITY ISSUES.

Benjamin
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 6:20:54 AM EDT
[#15]
As 001 stated do not, repeat do not give out our plans. Insead use email!!!

[:D][:D][:D]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 4:30:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 7:34:55 PM EDT
[#17]
If I start watching that womenz show Sex in the City, will I learn how to get one?
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 8:03:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 8:48:02 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm not going to give up.  I started the new campaign tonite.  I will keep you posted.  
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 8:53:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Phil in Seattle Wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
YOU DON'T SEE THE FEMALES DISCUSSING THEIR TOP SECRET BATTLE PLANS IN THE OPEN DO YOU? AND NOW YOU ARE GIVING AWAY OURS. Benjamin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discuss it? Heck man they publish it!
I can twist most "Rules" girls around until they beg me to untangle their panties for them. If they have any interest in me at all that is.
View Quote

Man no those mags are the Normandy Invasion MISDIRECTION PLAN.  They never , ever, ever tell the true operational battle ready plans. They only declassify the ones they have failed.  The ones published are just creating holes for them to get through. See this is how it works.

They write the articles and the men believe them (just like all men always believe women) and those articles are full of viruses that create little openings in the mans psych ready for exploitation by the women.  You will say something , and they will think , oh he has read cosmo July 1984 article 3 paragraph C. And then she will cross reference that with her internal databank and come back with Counter Strategy for that article and paragraph. And before you know it even though she wants you , you are the one begging for her to take her clothes off. The only remedy is the John Wayne Approach.  Throw her on the bed and tear off her clothes and ravage her. Never saying a word. If you don't open you mouth and say anything you can't be defeated.

Benjamin

Link Posted: 1/8/2002 9:30:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
If you don't open you mouth and say anything you can't be defeated.
View Quote

I knew you guys could help.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top