BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2002 2:24:40 PM EDT
I have been a fan for over 30 years.

[IMG]http://us.st7.yimg.com/store3.yimg.com/I/steelerscatalog_1665_443882[/IMG]

Mike
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 2:30:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, not quite 30 years, mostly 'cause I'm 29, but somewhere around 20 or so. I discovered the NFL at around 10 or so and the Steelers was my cousin's favorite team (sounded good to me).
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 6:00:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Best record in the AFC.
Home field advantage throughout the playoffs.
No.1 defense.
No.1 rushing offense.
BRING ON THE RAMS!!!
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 6:07:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Depends on how you rank the #1 defense. If it's total points allowed, which does win games, it's the Chicago Bears.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 8:45:12 PM EDT
[#4]
[:D]

Link Posted: 1/6/2002 8:52:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Has anyone else noticed the parallels between Kordell's and Bradshaw's careers . Both were booed for everything the first few years they play/ed until someone got bright and matched up the proper offense to their individual talents , its almost spooky at this point . I just hope it means another 4 Superbowls !!
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 9:21:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Has anyone else noticed the parallels between Kordell's and Bradshaw's careers . Both were booed for everything the first few years they play/ed until someone got bright and matched up the proper offense to their individual talents , its almost spooky at this point . I just hope it means another 4 Superbowls !!
View Quote

No its not possible for a team to put that many wins back to back anymore. Look how many guys on the old Steelers were present for all FOUR championships- and how many never played for any other team in their careers.  That is not possible in todays market.  If Kordell wins a Super Bowl at Pittsburgh he will quickly become too expensive to keep- or he will suck up so much money that they wont be able to keep good recevers or a good defense.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 6:43:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Its nice to have a good year again finally  [:D]

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 4:58:24 PM EDT
[#8]
[gold]MD STEELER fan!![/gold]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 5:27:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Have fun winning the AFC chamionship, but I think I will take the Rams in the Super Bowl.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 6:16:48 PM EDT
[#10]
[img]http://www.projo.com/images/logos/pats.gif[/img]

[blue][size=6]Go Patriots[/size=6][/blue]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top