BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2002 12:15:46 PM EDT
[size=6]The Monsters of the Midway !!![/size=6]
[size=6]NFC Central Division Champions[/size=6]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/SPECTRE%2Fbutkus1a%2Ejpg[/img]

Link Posted: 1/6/2002 12:28:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Ya know, I've been wanting to ask this question all season long but I figure it might be too early and they might choke. But...

What the hell put a fire up their butts to win the division?!?!?
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 1:23:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey, well at least my team has never willingly rapped "the Super Bowl Shuffle." [:P]
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 1:57:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Spectre, wouldn't it be great if they actually went to (and won) the Super Bowl?!!!!!!!!!!
It would take a grenade to wipe the smile off my face.
But can they beat St. Louis?
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 2:03:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Warner and Faulk will lead the Rams to another SuperBowl. Gotta love them Rams.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 2:07:16 PM EDT
[#5]
lordtrader: some good luck and some good young players.

death by ar15.  Your gratuitis slap at the bears and your location north of the "cheddar curtain" surely means you are a Packer fan, so I will address you in your local language.

Yah, christerhey, I almost choked on my pickled egg at dat video. den the bears tore da league a new arshole and won da big one in a foreign land called leweeseana.

see you at Soldier field.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 6:50:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Geez, the silence is deafning.  Just a joke.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 10:55:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Hey, well at least my team has never willingly rapped "the Super Bowl Shuffle." [:P]
View Quote

Well, what do you expect from someone who's team mascot is a lump of cheese.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 11:09:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Traylor running that pick back today has to be one of the best plays of the entire year...  hilarious.  [:D]
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 11:11:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

I detect a bit of envy, no?

The sad thing is that after 17 years I still think I could prettty much recite the entire song. The sadder thing is I have soldiers that were in diapers when that song was released.

Adam
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top