Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2002 7:25:08 AM EDT
I was going to print it until a certian individual srcrewed it up.Thank you for deleting it.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 7:34:07 AM EDT
[#1]
It's back up
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 7:34:30 AM EDT
[#2]
whom are you refering to?

If it was me, feel free to post what ever the problem was here, Everyone should know about the federal reserve and what it really is.

and if it wasn't me, I'd like to know what prompted someone to delete the entire thread.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 7:37:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
whom are you refering to?

If it was me, feel free to post what ever the problem was here, Everyone should know about the federal reserve and what it really is.
View Quote

He is talking about me![IMG]http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/contrib/aahmed/biggrin.gif[/IMG]I expressed a somewhat "different" position about our present government.  You know, the same folks that want your guns...  But I'll stay off the replacment thread.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 7:37:42 AM EDT
[#4]
No, he's referring to how it turned into a discussion about abortion and who was or wasn't an asshole. That's the reason I deleted it anyways.....
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 7:43:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Wasnt you platform.You could have picked a better place though.I'm pro life.Never ever considered my kids a choice.Rather a responsibility.I dont get offended easily,but the snowglobe guy managed.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 7:44:24 AM EDT
[#6]
oh, ok.

I think everyone (myself included) need to know way more about our Constitution and Bill of Rights and what is and what is not LEGAL per those documents..you would be surprised as to the crap that "our" "government" is getting away with.  I only know a teeny bit of it, there are others who know alot more and are better suited to tell you about than me.  Ask questions about the Federal Reserve (private banks, they ARE NOT U.S. Government owned) and the I.R.S. to name but two.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 7:48:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Wasnt you platform.You could have picked a better place though.I'm pro life.Never ever considered my kids a choice.Rather a responsibility.I dont get offended easily,but the snowglobe guy managed.
View Quote

Glad to hear it.  If you recall I expressed "reservations" about government support of abortion, suppression of religious expression in public schools, radical environmental policies, and removal of firearm rights.  The other responses decided to call me an "asshole" for two of my positions.  I found that intriguing.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 7:59:14 AM EDT
[#8]
i am sorry to have pissed people off. that was not my intention. it was, however, to demonstrate in a round about way how some things (i.e.-religion and morals)have no point being in an informative post. mine were no more out of place than others were. they just seemed to be a little more extreme, thats all. but thats the greatthing about opinions, they dont all have to be the same. keep yours t oyourself and i will do the same. see, that was easy, now we can all be friends.
-jay
p.s. sorry ponyboy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top