Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2002 6:37:41 AM EDT
Tell me I'm not the only one to see this movie preview on tv... some martial arts spoof, I cant recall the name, but there were some stupid-@ss things shown,  reminded me of the Mall Ninja..  anyone see this?
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 6:42:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Are you talking about "Kung Pow", it shows this baby doing martial arts, then again as a grown up?  It's a martial arts super spoof movie coming out.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 7:02:22 AM EDT
[#2]
What was the Chris Farley movie a while back.

Then there was that semi-serious one with Forrest Whittaker... something Dog....
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 7:31:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Are you talking about "Kung Pow.....
View Quote

YEP, that be the one!
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 7:38:03 AM EDT
[#4]
I think the Chris Farley movie was, "Beverly Hills Ninja".
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 7:17:03 PM EDT
[#5]
When is the Matrix-inspired gravity defying special effects stunts (spoofs) finally going to die out??  Its just not cool anymore.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 7:37:39 PM EDT
[#6]
We are not affiliated with any movie studio other than Imbroglio productions.  Sorry for the confusions.

[):)]
NSF
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top