Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2002 8:25:56 PM EDT

------------------------------------------------

If Bush II screws us on Gun Control we should all back Al.  His election could destroy the Democrats for at least ten years.

Unlike that idiot Ex. klinton who never had a job, Pres. Sharpton would auction his pardons at Sotheby's.

Come on Pres. Sharpton couldn't possibly destroy us.
Even Ex. klinton and "last lady" hitlery couldn't.

Give Al a chance.

[smoke]

Al has got to have a running mate for V. P. Seems that person must be from the South or the West.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 8:32:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Al has style, a fly do, and knows how to play the media. He would make an excellent president.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 8:49:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know about Al's fly .... at all!. What?

The next set of Pres candidates will include the usual set of Yawners. Daschle. (actually anybody that alerted the media to receiving yeast in an envelope)Giuliani,Reno,Rivera,Gore,Clinton(Hillary),The Democrat with no eyebrows,The guy who used to be an actor, another really rich guy with no friends, an oil rich Texan,a Californicator, and new this year in replacement of the usual Democratic hairlip from Massachusetts will be the PRO-GAY marriage guncarrying Vermonter.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 7:04:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

------------------------------------------------
"President Al Sharpton" Democrat

If Bush II screws us on Gun Control we should all back Al.  His election could destroy the Democrats for at least ten years.

Unlike that idiot Ex. klinton who never had a job, Pres. Sharpton would auction his pardons at Sotheby's.

Come on Pres. Sharpton couldn't possibly destroy us.
Even Ex. klinton and "last lady" hitlery couldn't.

Give Al a chance.

[smoke]
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 7:20:23 AM EDT
[#4]
5subslr5- Hasn't anyone ever told you to clean your firearms IN A WELL VENHILLATED AREA???
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 7:21:41 AM EDT
[#5]
And cheap Adidas running suits will come back into fashion. [;)]
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 7:25:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
And cheap Adidas running suits will come back into fashion. [;)]
View Quote

Hopefully they will come in a set with the Adidas shoes that had two strings and tied in the middle and at the top.[8D]
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 7:31:34 AM EDT
[#7]
[puke]
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 7:36:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 7:42:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
[puke]
View Quote

Ydnar, expand your mind to the possibilities.
1)  Pres. AL can't last more than a year or so.
2)  The dem's would suffer years of set-back.

We must find a suitable Western or Southern running mate for Vice Pres.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 7:56:02 AM EDT
[#10]
I observed Mr. Sharpton and "posse" at Charles Degaulle airport (Paris) for about 3 hours.

He was picking up that African Guy’s Parents (the dude that was shot in NYC) and bringing them back for a media event.

IMHO Mr. Sharpton displays all the appropriate attributes of the Anti Christ and his entourages are criminals / thugs.

edit for spelling!!

Link Posted: 1/6/2002 7:56:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 7:58:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 8:02:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Tawana Brawley? Bwahahahaha!

Like anyone would spend the Thanksgiving holidays raping her!

But the Rev. Al, and Bill (I got yer Jello Pudding Right Here) Cosby, believed her, so she simply must be telling the truth!

Eric The(VerySerious-Not!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 8:09:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'm thinking an Al Sharpton and James Brown Ticket.

Put some SOul back into the country.

tbs
View Quote

Oh, oh and that covers the South !!

ABC,CBS, NBC, CNN AND MTV - all backing the Sharpton-Brown ticket.
Add in Hollywood, Harvard, Yale, etc., and we're starting to cook.

Maybe with the help of Hollywood James Brown can conver to the Muslim faith right on the "Larry King" show.

Give the ticket some religious diversity.

[smoke]
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 8:21:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
5subslr5- Hasn't anyone ever told you to clean your firearms IN A WELL VENHILLATED AREA???
View Quote

There were dual problems that struck me simultaneously.

I "had" retreated to a closet to consider the moral implications of the "Did you unplug your iron ?" post when I just happened to pick-up a couple of guns and start cleaning them.....

[smoke]
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 9:42:32 AM EDT
[#16]
I saw James Brown in a Crown Room at the Atlanta airport just before Chirstmas. If I see him again should I ask him if he would like to run for VP?
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 10:27:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The only BIG problem i see with him would be the Millions spent after he sues the natoin to change the name of the White House.

mike
View Quote

I believe President Sharpton could move on his own as a matter of national security.

Might take a little getting used to but I can see the "White (formerly) House done in camoflauge made up of black, brown, red with a tiny amount of white.
Probably would need a little zebra skin to make the whole thing tasteful.

[smoke]
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 10:27:58 AM EDT
[#18]
The CD of JB!

Link Posted: 1/6/2002 10:33:12 AM EDT
[#19]
DO you guys spend time thinking this stuff up..or what?.......[dracula]
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 10:38:19 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I saw James Brown in a Crown Room at the Atlanta airport just before Chirstmas. If I see him again should I ask him if he would like to run for VP?
View Quote

I like the idea of an off the recrod "how would you feel about......"

Besides Jim Beam yours is a name that V.P. Candidate Brown is familiar with !

[smoke]
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 11:28:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

IMHO Mr. Sharpton displays all the appropriate attributes of the Anti Christ and his entourages are criminals / thugs.
View Quote

You of course describe a virtually perfect Democrat presidential candidate.

(I've just been kicking around the idea of Rep. Maxine Waters for Secretary of Defense.)
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 11:30:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Hell, Fox News was hinting at the fact that Daschle would run for president.  I'd rather have a race baitor than a communist anyday.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 11:44:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Hell, Fox News was hinting at the fact that Daschle would run for president.  I'd rather have a race baitor than a communist anyday.
View Quote

keving67,
We're looking at being EARLY backers of "Rev. Sharpton for President" here.

We will influence everything from the V.P. candidate, to the platform to the cabinet.

Ex:  Gun ownership will be voluntary but mandatory.

Sign a $20.00 bill ($50.00 for Class III) with your name, include stamped and self addressed envelope and receive your Federal CCW permit within no more than ten days.  (In order to improve government efficiency all Federal permits will be issued in the name "John or Jane Doe.)

Government/Sharpton possible profit centers abound.

Pricing is still not firm but the ability to have Diplomatic passports, CIA credentials etc., is virtually certain.

[smoke]
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 11:51:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 12:00:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
And best of all james brown is for ccw. He got into trouble a few years ago for shooting up his wifes car with a 9mm.
View Quote

The "incident" to which you refer was simply a misunderstanding.
Mr. Brown believed that someone resembling his wife was stealing her car..........
Anyway any and all who might testify otherwise have all been paid-off.

[smoke]
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 1:22:45 PM EDT
[#26]
The day Al Sharpton is elected president is the day I renounce my citizenship.  
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 1:30:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
The day Al Sharpton is elected president is the day I renounce my citizenship.  
View Quote

Big S.,
your citizenship survived Ex. klinton and last-lady Hitlery and Al (I invented Al Sharpton) Gore.  
Surely it's strong enough to survive a Sharpton/Brown presidency.

[smoke]
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 1:47:07 PM EDT
[#28]
God I HOPE HE RUNS!!!

Just the thought of The Rev on ANY ticket should make any savvy and loyal Republican salivate.

Think about that for just a second.  What socio-ethnic bloc of voters made the largest [relative] turnout in history last election?  Flash!  It was NOT your angry white males...nor your liberal I wanna FEEL good soccer moms...nor your Northwestern Greenies or California Dopers.  It was our black citizens.  Energized by an extremely active campaign to do just that very thing, the Gore campaign went all-out to race bait, instill fear (Remember that DISGUSTING, scandalous video tape from Texas about dragging that man and how Bush was responsible for it?  I didn't even think the DNC could be that foul...but they were!), and openly promote class and race warfare.
All the usual suspects were out there nightly beating the drum of politics of race.  They were successful.  The black vote nearly carried the day for AlGore.

We should remember that a large part of the Democratic party consists of fringe elements anyway, each with their own [radical] agenda.  Hard core union thugs, gays & lesbians, feminazis, enviro whackos, government workers, teachers, etc.  All with a big stake in BIG Guvmint.

If The Rev runs, he will bleed off millions of Dems, just like Nader the Green Commie did last time.  He and Nader are the Democrats WORST nightmare.  Trust me...we LIKE that idea.

I hope he runs...I hope he runs...(And even if he doesn't, I hope he gets a big spot at the Dem convention to spew his bilge.  How sweet that would be.

[;D][soapbox][;D]
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 1:56:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
God I HOPE HE RUNS!!!

Just the thought of The Rev on ANY ticket should make any savvy and loyal Republican salivate.

Think about that for just a second.  What socio-ethnic bloc of voters made the largest [relative] turnout in history last election?  Flash!  It was NOT your angry white males...nor your liberal I wanna FEEL good soccer moms...nor your Northwestern Greenies or California Dopers.  It was our black citizens.  Energized by an extremely active campaign to do just that very thing, the Gore campaign went all-out to race bait, instill fear (Remember that DISGUSTING, scandalous video tape from Texas about dragging that man and how Bush was responsible for it?  I didn't even think the DNC could be that foul...but they were!), and openly promote class and race warfare.
All the usual suspects were out there nightly beating the drum of politics of race.  They were successful.  The black vote nearly carried the day for AlGore.

We should remember that a large part of the Democratic party consists of fringe elements anyway, each with their own [radical] agenda.  Hard core union thugs, gays & lesbians, feminazis, enviro whackos, government workers, teachers, etc.  All with a big stake in BIG Guvmint.

If The Rev runs, he will bleed off millions of Dems, just like Nader the Green Commie did last time.  He and Nader are the Democrats WORST nightmare.  Trust me...we LIKE that idea.

I hope he runs...I hope he runs...(And even if he doesn't, I hope he gets a big spot at the Dem convention to spew his bilge.  How sweet that would be.

[;D][soapbox][;D]
View Quote

Finally someone who sees the BIG picture.

ALL the usual Dimocrat blocks got to back him.  What the heck else are they going to do ...vote Republican ?

Candidate Sharpton could injure the Dim's for probably three years.

However President Sharpton and Vice Pres. James Brown could destroy the Dim's forever !

[smoke]
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 2:23:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Al will never be elected president. The only way to get him in office would be to run a Daschle-Sharpton campaign, get Tom elected,then wait for the inevitable shooting of our new president by the people who are just a little further out there than the Nation of Islam.He becomes pres. automaticly. I don't know who would be leading the country once the Klan/AWB get done with Sharpton, though. But hey, two birds with one stone, right?
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 4:19:47 PM EDT
[#31]
The "Did you unplug your Iron" thread is back and so is Rev. AL.

These threads be symbiotic - mostly.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 4:58:23 PM EDT
[#32]
barney frank v.p.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 5:03:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
barney frank v.p.
View Quote

O. Trucker,
an excellent choice !

However, Mr. James Brown is currently under serious consideration for the V.P. slot.

(Psssst don't know if you noticed or not but Mr. Franks isn't....well, black.)
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 5:15:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Al will never be elected president. The only way to get him in office would be to run a Daschle-Sharpton campaign, get Tom elected,then wait for the inevitable shooting of our new president by the people who are just a little further out there than the Nation of Islam.He becomes pres. automaticly. I don't know who would be leading the country once the Klan/AWB get done with Sharpton, though. But hey, two birds with one stone, right?
View Quote

rabbit,
I just don't know if Vice President Sharpton would have enough clout to legitimize government corruption.

You see a large part of President Sharpton's platform is to legitimize government corruption.  
The 'cut' has already been agreed on - Al gets 25% and the government gets 75%.
Take "Pardons" as an example.  They are to auctioned at Sotheby's under the intense scruitny of the media and the American people.

The idea is to make participation in government corruption available to the masses - not just the big shots.  And the government gets 75% of the take !!
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 5:32:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

we should all back Al.  His election could destroy the Democrats for at least ten years.

View Quote

Yea, and possibly the country too!
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 5:41:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

we should all back Al.  His election could destroy the Democrats for at least ten years.

View Quote

Yea, and possibly the country too!
View Quote

ECS,
I'm glad to see one who recognizes Pres. Al's potential talents.
However, the country with stood both ex.clinton and last-broad hitlery - do you really believe Pres. Al would have a chance at destroying the country ?

Any way with Pres. Al tied up with legitimizing corruption many duties will fall on Vice President James Brown !

[smoke]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top