Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2009 11:03:21 PM EDT
It's like 1993 all over again...

Back then, they used children against us... Now Mexico.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBjAgQ12GY8
Link Posted: 2/25/2009 11:10:49 PM EDT
[#1]
And away we go!

We gotta put a stop to this shit boys!
Link Posted: 2/25/2009 11:14:49 PM EDT
[#2]
They'll do anything to keep our guns from getting in to Mexico. They'll do nothing to stop Mexicans from bringing them back.
Link Posted: 2/25/2009 11:18:04 PM EDT
[#3]
We need to go back and look at EVERYTHING we did back in the 90's to fight this shit..

Not just voteing the dems out...

If it means we sit down and write letters to companies that advertise on NBC and tell them that because of their anti gun stance, that we will never use their product again, then thats what we have to do.

Hit em in the pocket!!!!!!

And we are going to have to follow through....

Give money to the NRA, GOP, GOA, etc......

Mabey it's time for a national AR15 shooters association...

Mabey it's allmost time to vote with bricks.
Link Posted: 2/25/2009 11:40:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Mabey it's time for a national AR15 shooters association....

I think this is a great idea.
Link Posted: 2/25/2009 11:48:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The NTSA (  National Tactical Shooters Association )

Agreed !!!  excellent idea...who here is good with organizing something like this ?  We would need a basic web site , memebrship, like the NRA... 20 bucks a year , it would need to be a 501c non profit organization..... this new org would be a lobby organization, like the NRA..  only solely representing AR15 & Assault Rifle Owners.... With the current gun buying frenzy & FEAR everyone has about the looming AWB ban, with a little advertising & word of mouth...I would think Membership would be high, in the tens of thousands.....
Link Posted: 2/26/2009 12:28:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed !!!  excellent idea...who here is good with organizing something like this ?  We would need a basic web site , memebrship, like the NRA... 20 bucks a year , it would need to be a 501c non profit organization..... this new org would be a lobby organization, like the NRA..  only solely representing AR15 & Assault Rifle Owners.... With the current gun buying frenzy & FEAR everyone has about the looming AWB ban, with a little advertising & word of mouth...I would think Membership would be high, in the tens of thousands.....

Im in, but i need to get some $ to the ARFCOM first.  Im in debt now, but come summer...I could do $50 easy, $20 for the NTSA and $24 or whatever it is for here.

Link Posted: 2/26/2009 12:33:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would be a great idea under different circumstances. Right now it would only further the split of gun owners into their particular factions. Tactical owners would be isolating themselves from the "fudds." Right now we need to have the common goal of additional gun rights, not just stopping anti-gun legislature. We are much more organized now than we were in '94. Write letters to your congressmen and senators. I have written 2 letters already tonight. Sure, they will probably be read by some secretary, but there will be a +1 added to the pro-gun tally. And who knows, if it was written well enough or had any good information in it, maybe it will actually cross my senator's desk. Let them know that you do not support these bills.

We should be on the offensive here. After all, we are the ones with guns.

-JD
Link Posted: 2/26/2009 3:27:25 AM EDT
[#8]
If we did it...  It would have to be done in such a way as to add the power of the NRA by encouraging that "our" members also join the NRA.

The NRA is our best hope....

But at this point we're gonna have to do more.

Next time your date wants to see a movie... Better know the politics of the actors and NEVER give one cent to the antis.

The ANTIS are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/26/2009 4:15:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Napolitano Cites Mexican Drug Cartels as Major Threat

Link

By Spencer S. Hsu
Washington Post Staff Writer
Thursday, February 26, 2009; Page A04

Aiding the Mexican government's fight against drug cartels is a top priority that demands the "utmost attention" of U.S. security officials, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said yesterday, announcing new steps aimed at preventing the spillover of violence into the United States.

Mexican President Felipe Calderón's sweeping crackdown on narco-traffickers has triggered a desperate backlash of violence "of a different degree and level than we've ever seen before," Napolitano said in her first appearance before the House Homeland Security Committee. "It is something that deserves our utmost attention right now," she said.

Napolitano said she has reached out to national security adviser James L. Jones, Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. and local and state law enforcement officials to review ways to assist Mexican law enforcement; stop the flow of guns, assault rifles and cash from the United States into Mexico; and identify areas in which more resources might be needed.

Napolitano's remarks came as top Obama officials signaled a new approach in tone and substance to homeland security, concentrating their focus at the nation's borders not just on combating illegal immigration but on fighting criminal drug organizations, for example, and initiating a broader shift in how the government is organized to counter terrorism.

According to a senior White House security adviser, President Obama and Napolitano understand that "we have to address the threats that emerge from the world we live in," including increased economic instability, rampant violence resulting from drug trafficking as well as the presence of terrorist safe havens in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

On Monday, Obama issued the first in a series of national security policy review directives, outlining his expectations that the White House's Homeland Security Council –– set up by President Bush in 2001 –– will be integrated with the National Security Council, with increased authority to address a broader range of international and domestic issues, including terrorism, organized crime and narco-trafficking.

"I believe that Homeland Security is indistinguishable from National Security," Obama wrote.

At the same time, Napolitano omitted the word "terrorism" from her prepared remarks for the three-hour hearing, referring instead to the department's mission of protecting the nation from a range of man-made and natural disasters.

House Republicans reacted to the change in tone, cautioning that any "little bit of backpedaling on focus on terrorism. . . doesn't turn into wholesale retreat," as  Rep. Mark Souder (R-Ind.) put it.

Still, others welcomed the focus on Mexican drug violence.

"It is a state of war," said  Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Tex.). He noted that Texas Gov. Rick Perry (R) called Tuesday for 1,000 additional federal troops or agents to be sent to the state out of concern that security along the border was inadequate.

U.S. intelligence officials as recently as yesterday restated their assessment that drug-related corruption and violence against government leaders and the military have limited the Mexican government's authority. More than 6,000 deaths last year were attributed to the crackdown, twice as many as in 2007, with an additional 1,000 killings this year, Napolitano said.

Meanwhile, Holder announced the arrests of 52 people yesterday in California, Minnesota and Maryland in a takedown of U.S. citizens with ties to Mexico's deadly Sinaloa drug cartel. An additional 700 suspects were arrested earlier in the 21-month Operation Xcellerator. He said the flow of cocaine, marijuana and methamphetamines is accompanied by cartel violence on both sides of the border.

"They are a national security threat," said Holder, who with Napolitano met Mexican Attorney General Eduardo Medina-Mora Icaza in Washington this week. "We simply can't afford to let down our guard."

Staff writer Carrie Johnson and staff researcher Julie Tate contributed to this report.

Link Posted: 2/26/2009 4:25:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Why don't we fix the fucking border so all of the "assault weapons" don't get through? Fucking retards.

Common sense has all but evaporated in this country.
Link Posted: 2/26/2009 4:27:37 AM EDT
[#11]
How in the hell did this lady get appointed to the DHS, when it's her state that has the highest rate of kidnappings in the US and second only to the worlds highest, Mexico City? This cunt needs to get her head out of her ass and work on things that really threaten our security.
Link Posted: 2/26/2009 4:48:58 AM EDT
[#12]
And I'm sure the NRA will find some "compromise" that they can accept that still throws us under the bus. Just like last time.

Link Posted: 2/26/2009 5:01:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
And I'm sure the NRA will find some "compromise" that they can accept that still throws us under the bus. Just like last time.

I fear this time, an "assault weapon", as it pertains to pistols and rifles,  will be defined as any semi-auto firearm CAPABLE of accepting a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds. They will also require federal registration of all "assault weapons" currently owned.

Link Posted: 2/26/2009 5:13:11 AM EDT
[#14]
They already have the buzz words....."Guns down South, Drugs up North."
They sure said that a few times.
Link Posted: 2/26/2009 5:14:35 AM EDT
[#15]
They can have mine when hell freezes over.
Link Posted: 2/26/2009 5:16:23 AM EDT
[#16]
"They" can kiss my ass...........I am tired of this crap

Quoted:
Quoted:

I fear this time, an "assault weapon", as it pertains to pistols and rifles,  will be defined as any semi-auto firearm CAPABLE of accepting a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds. They will also require federal registration of all "assault weapons" currently owned.

Link Posted: 2/26/2009 5:18:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Sigh
Link Posted: 2/26/2009 5:26:49 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Why don't we fix the fucking border so all of the "assault weapons" don't get through? Fucking retards.

This is it right here!

This is THEIR FAULT! WE WANTED the damned border closed. WE WANTED the damned wall built! WE WANTED and end to unchecked illegal immigration. They utterly refused all of it. Holy shit I'm furious!

Link Posted: 2/26/2009 5:33:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

As long as the NRA gets bolt-action rifles exempted, they will be fine with it.

Link Posted: 2/26/2009 5:57:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It's like 1993 all over again...

Back then, they used children against us... Now Mexico.

Wait til the MSM starts showing pics of dead Mexican children and blames it on "evil American weapons."
The agenda has been agreed upon, you'll see much more of the "guns from the US = Mexican violence" themes in the media.

Link Posted: 2/26/2009 6:23:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Enough with the NRA bashing!

Without the NRA....  ALL guns would be banned....  Period.

If ever single guy that owns a semi-auto would join the NRA, rather bitching, the NRA would be composed of a majority of black gun owners.

It makes me sick that there are 90 million gun owners, and less than 5 million NRA members.

Without a doubt in my mind there are at least 10 million people in this country that own semi-auto rifles and pistols.

If those gun owners would fight the good fight, we would be unstoppable!

So to get back on track...

Its time to write letters, renew/upgrade memberships, give to NRA-ILA, join/form other groups, boycott anit gun business, etc.

We had better come out swinging againt these mother fuckers!!!!!

Upon hearing the news this AM, I got the feeling that I needed to call every person I have ever mett in my life and tell them about it..

And thats just what I'm getting ready to do.

Get the word out guys!
Link Posted: 2/26/2009 6:30:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell me where to sign up and then consider it done, if you need someone to build the site, let me know.  And I think it the number of members would be much higher than that.  Though might I propose changing the title to NTMA, National Tactical Marksmen Association?

Zach
Link Posted: 2/26/2009 6:55:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Might want to rethink the name as there is already an organization with a near identical name. Also we might want to let the NRA know that their incremental give away of our rights has to come to an end. They need to draw a line in the sand and say no more gun laws. No more assaults on the Second Amendment.  Then we have to back them up with our support and votes come election time. Same for the GOA and other State organizations.

These are our Rights and if we are unwilling to fight for them we will lose them..

some thoughts.

Letters should be hand written and followed up with a call 10 days after mailing.

Find out when political forums meet and start attending them

If there are no forums in your area then start one.

Consider running for office. I will guarantee you now that it will be an eye opening educational experience for you.

Begin networking now to elect supporters of the 2nd Amendment in the 2010 elections when the entire US House is up for election and 1/3 of the Senate is up for reelection

Consider scheduling a few vacation days to support your choice for office. Best time to do this is the 2 weeks before election day and if your state has an early election period you want to schedule those days for the 2 week period prior to the early election start date.

consider your own get out the vote program for your street/neighborhood.

Your local election office can provide you a list of the registered voters or a list of those who voted in the last election. Get the lists. Check if your friends voted. If not find a way to get them registered if not registered and to the polls on election day.

We have the power to make changes. All we have to do is put forth the effort. We did it it 1994 and we can do it in 2010.
If we fail we fail not only ourselves but those who died fighting for our freedom and for our children and their children and on and on.

Link Posted: 2/26/2009 6:57:39 AM EDT
[#24]
I think a group of AR15.com members along the border with AR's and a .50 Barrett would solve the problem a lot easier than an AWB on law abiding US citizens.
Link Posted: 2/26/2009 6:58:21 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

How in the hell did this lady get appointed to the DHS, when it's her state that has the highest rate of kidnappings in the US and second only to the worlds highest, Mexico City? This cunt needs to get her head out of her ass and work on things that really threaten our security.

According to our new DHS overlord, Arizona does not have a problem with Mexicans.  

Link Posted: 2/26/2009 7:04:11 AM EDT
[#26]
Good point in the youtube comments. Rather than disarm Americans why doesn't the government fucking secure the border! Oh wait, they don't want to because taking away guns is all about CONTROL. Fuck you Obama, Fuck Democrats and Fuck that shit heap of a country called Mexico! Oh and I call BS on Barrett 50 calibers being common place in the US, let alone Mexico. Those things cost $8,000! Not too many people spend that kind of coin on a rifle plus $1 per round to shoot it.
Link Posted: 2/26/2009 7:05:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Good point in the youtube comments. Rather than disarm Americans why doesn't the government fucking secure the border! Oh wait, they don't want to because taking away guns is all about CONTROL. Fuck you Obama, Fuck Democrats and Fuck that shit heap of a country called Mexico! Oh and I call BS on Barrett 50 calibers being common place in the US, let alone Mexico. Those things cost $8,000! Not too many people spend that kind of coin on a rifle plus $1 per round to shoot it.

$1?? Where did you see those for sale cause I want 1000 of them.

Try $5.50 each.
Link Posted: 2/26/2009 7:07:09 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
We need to go back and look at EVERYTHING we did back in the 90's to fight this shit..

Not just voteing the dems out...

If it means we sit down and write letters to companies that advertise on NBC and tell them that because of their anti gun stance, that we will never use their product again, then thats what we have to do.

Hit em in the pocket!!!!!!

And we are going to have to follow through....

Give money to the NRA, GOP, GOA, etc......

Mabey it's time for a national AR15 shooters association...

Mabey it's allmost time to vote with bricks.from roof tops

fixed
Link Posted: 2/26/2009 7:11:27 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

This has nothing to do with common sense.  It's a political agenda.  Their primary objective is not to help Mexico, but to ban guns.
Link Posted: 2/26/2009 7:21:46 AM EDT
[#30]
What happened to all those folks who didn't like GWB Jr and John Ashcroft? Wanna bet Eric Holder is going to draft a letter to the NRA's Wayne LaPierre saying that he supports the 2nd Amend? Be careful what you wish for and it actually comes true.
Link Posted: 2/26/2009 7:22:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

$1?? Where did you see those for sale cause I want 1000 of them.

Try $5.50 each.

$5.50 a round? Holy shit..... I don't own a .50. That stuff sure has went up in price. Then again so has most ammo from prices a few years ago....
Link Posted: 2/26/2009 7:25:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Ban Freedom!  It's for the Mexican Children!

I bet NBC will blow up another pickup truck and blame it on smuggled guns.
Link Posted: 2/26/2009 7:28:10 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Ban Freedom!  It's for the Mexican Children!

I bet NBC will blow up another pickup truck and blame it on smuggled guns.

You remember that too heh?    

Link Posted: 2/26/2009 11:38:41 AM EDT
[#34]
Goddamn it....... THE MEXICANS ARE FUCKING ILLEGAL

Quit infringing on US citizens Constitutional Rights, damnit
Link Posted: 2/26/2009 11:45:16 AM EDT
[#35]
Didn't the Noth Hollywood Bank Robers use full auto AKs and HKG3 that came from MEXICO!!!!!!!

Pure media bullshit
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top