Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2002 6:55:18 PM EDT
Okay okay...it's an oxymoron, but give it a shot. (I guess all media personalities apply)

I have a lot of respect for Howard Fineman. Rush, and Bill O'Reilly are okay as well.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 6:59:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Tony Snow
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 6:59:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Ann Coulter cuz she is sooooo sexy.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 7:03:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Man, this is like asking me to pick my favorite flesh-eating bacteria or favorite variety of tick!

I can't think of one that I would cross the street to piss on if they were on fire.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 7:05:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Charlie Reese of the Orlando Sentinel.

(Edited to add, here's a few reasons why:)

[url]http://www.geocities.com/branlin/rkba.html[/url]

[url]http://www.kyfirearms.org/news/charlie_reese.htm[/url]

I have called the right to keep and bear arms the canary of American liberty because when government seeks to disarm its citizens, it plainly intends to take away their freedom. No movement in America should so alarm Americans as the gun-control movement, because its true aim has nothing to do with crime but everything to do with disarming honest and decent Americans.

Charlie Reese
View Quote
Unfortunately, he retired this year.

Link Posted: 1/4/2002 7:14:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I now he isn't really a journalist but more of a commentator but I like Bill O'riely from the O'riely Factor on Fox News.  Quite an asshole to liberals.  

Keving67
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 7:16:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll have to toss in my vote for Ann Colter too.  Man, she can be brutal with the Libs.

Gotta love it.

CMOS
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 7:19:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Geraldo...he makes me laugh.  I especially enjoyed watching his live coverage from the "front lines" of Afghanistan.  He's was sitting there wearing a $400.00 plus North Face Thermal Down Gortex whathaveyou jacket and looking despondent and tragic.  Then they panned right with the camera to show the Northern Alliance fighters wearing nothing but rags and smiling without as much as a shiver...
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 7:34:36 PM EDT
[#8]
The dead ones.  Oh wait, I can only pick one.  It's a toss-up.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 7:50:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Jonah Goldberg, a columnist and editor at [url]www.nationalreview.com[/url]
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 7:51:49 PM EDT
[#10]

Dan Rather of course! [:D]

He's just SO obviously left-wing/liberal.  He makes demonstrating leftwing media bias TOO easy.

Link Posted: 1/4/2002 8:20:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Victoria on Naked News.com. I may as well see them naked as they pedal their lies.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 9:13:06 PM EDT
[#12]
I have another vote:  Bernie Goldberg for having the testicular fortitude to write [u][b]BIAS[/b][/u].  He'll never work as a journalist again.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 9:18:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Drudge of course.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 10:11:06 PM EDT
[#14]
FOX's..FOX! Laurie Duhe!!!! HOTDAMN!!!

[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b] with [b]WOOD[/b]
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 10:45:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Isn't she a constitutional attorney?

In any case, John Stossel seems to be a pretty straight shooter. He's the dark-haired guy with the mustache on "20/20" who always seems to critique ridiculous, PC stuff. Last time I saw him, he was critiquing the "junk science" used by the environmental movement. He also often questions many gov't programs. Obviously, he doesn't win too many friends for his "trouble-making" efforts.

I'm not even sure if he's even still with ABC-TV or "20/20", as his views definitely aren't in-line with the establishment there. I haven't seen him there in a while.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 11:55:53 PM EDT
[#16]
I gotta second Stossel.  Hated him in the early '80s when he was just a Geraldo wannabe, but now he is all about freedom baby.  His one hour specials have been awesome, and his well reasoned give me a breaks just leave Babs stuttering, "well, I just don't agree" without any reasoning.  The special on how the media is creating environmental scares was awesome.  He kept confronting people with the facts, and they didn't know how to respond. He had Babbit on film saying he was going to fire whoever set up the interview with him.

Yeah, I thought he was going to take over hosting 20/20 but after the organic food debacle where he said you were more likely to get sick from organic food they have sort of put him on the back burner.  

He is the only reason to watch any news on ABC.  I wish Fox would get him.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 1:42:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Shepard Smith from Fox News.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 1:49:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Well...at least Tony Snow has [i]half[/i] a brain.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 1:56:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Brit Hume on Fox or George Will on NBC.

Serious conservatives.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 1:57:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh yeah....she's the blonde with the always fresh looking lip gloss on? Oh my god.....she is beyond fine!
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 4:08:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Hmm, I enjoyed Ashleigh Banfield cruising around in the 'istan's
She looked more adorable all grimy and dirty, wearing an old coat and sitting in the back of an Toyota pickup in downtown Kabul than most Bubbleheaded Anchor blondes after a 2 hour makeup session.

Fritz
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 4:43:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Arnauld de Borchgrave ...
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 5:19:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Arnauld de Borchgrave ...
View Quote

Also - with Brit Hume next.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 5:24:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

When I was reading through these posts, I thought no one was going to comment on her!!! Also my favorate!

[sex]
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 5:40:29 PM EDT
[#25]
In words, Mark Steyn.

In pictures, probably John Stossel or Sebastian Junger.

Junger's special on Afghanistan was incredible. I wonder how that guy walks with such a brass pair.

Of course, Stossel is a champ.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 5:45:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hella-sexy.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 5:52:19 PM EDT
[#27]
I have a couple faves:

Lew Rockwell
Joseph Sobran
Charles Reese
and pretty much anybody who writes for LewRockwell.com

Not a big fan of Jonah, or anybody who writes for National Review. Bunch of internationalists doing little favor for liberty.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 6:27:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Politics are too depressing.  I vote for [b]Dave Berry.[/b]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top