Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2002 4:37:51 PM EDT
Why Do Politicans Keep Passing more gun Laws that do nothing to curb gun crime? For votes.

Who really benefits from laws like the assult rifle post and preban laws? The politicans.

Are bayonet and bolt lugs evil. Whats evil?

Why dont guns have equal rights too, after all the scumbag criminals are presumed innocent until proven guilty, why not guns? Because there is no money in it for the lawyers.

If you are murdered by a skeet gun or an M-16, do you really care, are you less dead? Hell no.

In my opinion it is absurd to believe the type of murder weapon makes a hill of beans difference to some slug that intends to commit a crime with it. It doesn't.

If anything, I truely believe that a victim is safer being held at gunpoint by an AK or AR than a cheap eastern european cap popper, because he or she is less likely to resist and get shot due to the fear they get from an evil looking assult rifle. I would.

Thats my 2c worth. Whats yours?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top