Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2002 8:25:56 AM EDT
Found this on the net, you might find it interesting.  The link on the page doesnt work.  Can anyone find this document?
[URL]http://www.warroom.com/fbibumberstick.htm[/URL]
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 8:36:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Here's the PDF file - go to page 19 for the bumper sticker article.

[url]http://www.fbi.gov/publications/leb/1999/dec99leb.pdf[/url]
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 9:06:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Here is the text.
Vehicle displays bumper stickers with
antigovernment or pro-gun sentiments
(e.g., "Know Your Enemies: They Are
Your Leaders" or "Joe McCarthy Was
Right")
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/4/2002 9:12:48 AM EDT
[#3]
So I guess that the Clinton era "Support America, Buy A Congressman" bumpersticker next to the "HK" sticker in the rear window of my Range Rover might just git my ass kicked for me? That sounds fun!
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 11:00:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Well, I guess an NRA, GOA, FOP Range, Inc. and a "Fear the Government that fears your gun" sticker, that coupled with gun racks that very regularly sport an AR & AK, would they figure me to be an extremist?  Me????[:)>]
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 2:22:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Well, I guess an NRA, GOA, FOP Range, Inc. and a "Fear the Government that fears your gun" sticker, that coupled with gun racks that very regularly sport an AR & AK, would they figure me to be an extremist?  Me????[:)>]
View Quote
well i think the ar and the ak in the gunracks may make ya looking for a robber to steal em but thats just my $.02
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 2:38:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 2:41:30 PM EDT
[#7]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
Well, I guess an NRA, GOA, FOP Range, Inc. and a "Fear the Government that fears your gun" sticker, that coupled with gun racks that very regularly sport an AR & AK, would they figure me to be an extremist? Me????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"well i think the ar and the ak in the gunracks may make ya looking for a robber to steal em but thats just my $.02"

Never left alone, and only when I'm on the way to shoot.  Thus, no chance for robbery.  An attempted carjacking/hot robbery would make for an interesting event, given the other stuff at my immediate disposal for just such emergencies.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 2:58:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 11:42:01 PM EDT
[#9]
This was one of the recommendations of mark (hi mark!) pitcavage aka militiawatchdog, now of the ADL.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 2:52:24 AM EDT
[#10]
How about a "Fear the Government that fears your bumper sticker" bumper sticker?
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 2:59:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Now THAT'S an idea, TacCar!!!
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 4:12:31 AM EDT
[#12]
On the back of my vehicle...

[b]Don't steal.  The Government hates competition.[/b]

and

[b]Is your church BATF approved?[/b]
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 4:40:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Gun rack discussion brings up two images I gotta share.
1970's, Bakersfield, CA freeway.  Custom Datsun pickup low-rider, white, no chrome, a really slick looking California ride.  In the drivers seat a very Oriental-looking young man.  In the back window a gun rack.  In the rack a samurai sword.

1960's, Globe Arizona, Route 66.  Beat old pickup.  Drivers seat: a 'Native American' young man.  In the rear window a gun rack.  In the gun rack a ball bat.  In the ball bat: teeth marks.

Guess ya hadda be there....

Pat
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 12:09:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Guess I'm REALLY dangerous, huh?

[img]http://home.supernet.com/~libertyof76/pictures/carpic.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 12:18:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Libertyof76 - man, you're doomed with all those stickers!  [;)]

CMOS
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 1:20:19 PM EDT
[#16]
If I were you I would take off a couple of those stickers, it may be safer [:)]
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 2:58:52 PM EDT
[#17]
So far I have an NRA sticker and a Colorado Shooting Society Association sticker with expired paper plates and I still haven't been pulled over.

I can imagine with some of the LEO's I know they would treat me better.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top