Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2002 7:32:25 AM EDT
My god damn alarm clock didn't go off this moring.

DAMNIT!!! It didnt yesterday either.

Guess it's time for a new one!!
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 7:36:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Go to bed at the same time every night and your body will wake itself up every morning at the same time.  I have used my own bodies internal clock and rarely does it fail me.

Hope you aint late for work.

sgtar15
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 7:41:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Get old and your body will wake you at ungodly hours of the morning. You will still be awake when it's time to get up.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 8:26:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 8:37:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Go to bed at the same time every night and your body will wake itself up every morning at the same time.  I have used my own bodies internal clock and rarely does it fail me.

Hope you aint late for work.

sgtar15
View Quote

Yeah, but goin to bed at 11 or 12 at night on the weekends just isn't any fun
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 8:39:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 2:30:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
is it just me, or just ComputerGuy have an ungodly amount of trouble dealing with appliances and mechanical devices? [;D]
View Quote

[IMG]http://www.3dpcgame.com/cwm/s/ups/roderick_andara/bluescreen.gif[/IMG]  Only it would seem with devices with a CPU inside.

[IMG]http://www.duhspot.com/users/smiley/s/contrib/aahmed/biggrin.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 4:24:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Get old and your body will wake you at ungodly hours of the morning. You will still be awake when it's time to get up.
View Quote

You mean like waking up at 2:00 in the morning, and not being able to go back to sleep until 4:25 when your alarm clock is set for 4:30?

I never thought of 36 as "old".

(Well, maybe when I was 18 I did....)
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 4:26:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Make yourself take a crap at the same time every morning. After about 2 weeks, even if you sleep in... well.... you won't be sleeping in.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 6:38:45 AM EDT
[#9]
All electrical appliances (stereos, tv, clocks, blenders, vacuums, toasters, refrigerators and especially micro-wave ovens) have always been after me too ComputerGuy.

I think it has something to do with me beign struck by lightning and being temporarily dead when I was about 15.

Since then, anything electrical hates me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top