Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2001 12:24:04 AM EDT
I need info on well stocked competively priced gun dealers in Vegas. Let's hear it.
Link Posted: 3/12/2001 12:45:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Dungus

Try machinegunkelly.com they have a good assortment of weapons. I'm not sure what part of Las Vegas there at, but the web site should say.
Link Posted: 3/12/2001 2:46:38 AM EDT
[#2]
There was a place out on the west side of Vegas, I belive on Charleston Blvd. Can't remember the name for sure, something to the effect of "Shooters Supply"? When I was stationed at Nellis, I went to that shop all the time. He had a deal where you pay $40 a year for a membership and they would order anything on their FFL for you for cost. Worth checking out, I know I got my monies worth!
At the time, that was the only honest, friendly gunshop. There was another reasonable gunshop on Nellis Blvd., but their employees were a bunch of know-it-all old farts that pissed me off everytime I went in there. "Cor-Bon is nothing but shitty, hot reloads", "Glocks are toy guns...", bunch of ignorant assholes. Trust me, within 2 minutes in that shop, they will piss you off!
Link Posted: 3/12/2001 7:47:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Try [url]http://www.machinegunkellys.com[/url]
Link Posted: 3/12/2001 3:44:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Cool, good stuff guys. I've had other recommendations for "Machine Gun Kelly's" as well. I'll definitely be checking them out.

Now, who qualifies as the "J&G Sales of Vegas ? By that I mean a warehouse supplier that has just about everything imaginable, from old lever actions to the latest AR configuration. Machine Gun K seemed strictly modern military weapon, don't know if he'll have what I want.

Link Posted: 3/12/2001 7:37:57 PM EDT
[#5]
btt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top