Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2002 11:22:45 PM EDT
I was just wondering what video games you all play when your not on Ar15.com. I have been playing alot of Red Alert 2. I think video games are the second best thing about a computer. The first being using the web. I am thining about gettin into "Operation Flashpoint". I saw it in the store and it looked pretty cool.

(Had to fix the post I copied it from another board I post on)
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 11:27:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 11:28:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I play Delta Force Land Warrior online pretty regularly.  Rogue Spear too but don't like it as much.  Bought Ghost Recon but my system is too old to run it properly.  Of course this is when I'm not playing Marbles. [url]www.netives.com/marbles2.jsp[/url]  Whatever you do, don't click the link. [;)]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 11:33:20 PM EDT
[#3]
COUNTER-STRIKE!!!!!! I play as TheF.N.G.  We need to setup a Gamerz corner on this site.
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 12:23:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Ghost recon is the number one game for me. Then its Counter-strike, Operation Flashpoint, and empire earth.
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 1:02:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Action Half-Life
[img]www.havenofrags.de/skammy/ahl1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.havenofrags.de/skammy/ahl2.jpg[/img]
(I helped make that revolver [:D] )

[url]http://www.action-halflife.com[/url]
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 2:43:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Been playing Yuri's revenge for RA2 with my friends, adds a lot to the game.  Also started Return to Castle Wolfenstein multiplayer which is pretty cool.
Still play TFC in leagues though after two and a half years I am starting to get burned out with league play.
Thinking about getting about six guys together and having a nascar4 race season.
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 2:55:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Soldier of Fortune and Deus Ex

By the way Sixgun, what forum are you on? [:D]
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 3:03:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Glocktalk...uhhh?  

Tribes2, but I haven't played much at all lately.

Link Posted: 1/3/2002 8:46:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Rogue Spear, Urban Ops, Black thorn and Ghost Recon.  Use to host RS on line with my T1 at work.  lol.
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 5:05:34 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm a Resident Evil Freak
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 5:37:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 5:42:21 PM EDT
[#12]
[url]http://www.esimgames.com/Downloads.htm[/url]

Steel Beasts

My favorite, but I am a armor "nut".
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 5:45:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Pong
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 6:08:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Return to Castle Wolfenstein, BaldursGate2, Star Wars:Xwing Alliance, Grand Theft Auto3, Deadly Dozen, Swat3, and Dead or Alive2. [:)]
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 6:20:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Age of Empires 2,The Conquerors Expansion

Red Alert 2,Yuri's Revenge

Emporer:Battle For Dune
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 6:26:01 PM EDT
[#16]
I tried Op Flashpoint, but hated it. I suppose if you have a ridiculously fast computer it's OK, but on mine (600Mhz), it was so choppy that aiming your rifle was next to impossible. Just now, I'm playin' Silent Hunter 2. Back when "Janes" web site was up, I played World War 2 Fighters online. That game has the best graphics I have ever seen, bar none (as an example, you can get a screen shot of the plane of your choice, and with a little photoshop work, add it into a photograph, and you can hardly tell it's not real-cool if you ever wanted a P-51 in yer driveway).
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 6:35:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Delta Force 2.
Screen name: Mr.Clark
Specialty: Long range plinking of human targets.
Weapon: Barret model M82A1
Was a member of the BOI clan for a bit, but dont have time for it anymore.[:(]

Edited because I forgot how to spell.
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 6:36:25 PM EDT
[#18]
I mainly play Infiltration, a mod similar to counter-strike (actually that's insulting to Inf) for the Unreal Tourney engine.  Kicks CS squarely in the ass, especially if you like more realism is your FPS...  [url]www.planetunreal.com/infiltration[/url]  Inf rules all...  If nothing else the UT engine whoops the Half-life engine CS is on.

I also play Op:Flash, did play Ghost Recon for awhile, played the MOH:AA demo alot, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, etc, etc.  Basically if it's a first person shooter I've either got it or played it...
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 9:39:24 PM EDT
[#19]
halflife Deathmatch, Unreal Torny, Yuris revenge. Civilazation II, varios NES and SNES games
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 10:38:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Operation Flashpoint is my latest. Like it better than Ghost Recon. Max Payne before that but it's only good for one play through.      Getting ready to pick up No One Lives Forever finally).
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 10:54:27 PM EDT
[#21]
I play the Half Life Mod: Day Of Defeat, WW2 FPS hella fun.

[url]http://www.dayofdefeatmod.com[/url]
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 11:14:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Rogue Spear, Urban Ops, Black thorn and Ghost Recon.  Use to host RS on line with my T1 at work.  lol.
View Quote

Ditto

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 10:33:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 10:39:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Since I got my Xbox in early Dec I've been hooked on Halo, NHL 2002, NFL Fever 2002, Blood Wake and Oddworld Munches Oddysee.

On the PS2 Grand Theft Auto 3, Frequency, Devil May Cry.

As for the PC, Operation Flash Point, Ghost Recon, Return To Castle Wolfenstein. I use to be a hardcore PC game fan. But as of late my PS2 and Xbox have been more appealing. I like being able to throw in the game and go. No crashes, no need for updated drivers, just simple fun gaming.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 11:20:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Microsoft CFS 2
Ghost Recon
Rogue Spear
Fallout Tactics
Arcanum
Baldurs Gate 2
Mig Alley
Dragged out Falcon 4.0 a while back while on a flight sim binge
Operation Flashpoint
Hidden and Dangerous
Gran Turismo 3 the crack cocaine of driving games
Need for speed: Porsche Unleashed

Damn...I need to get out more
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 11:37:21 PM EDT
[#26]
I just finished Operation Flashpoint.  COOL GAME!

The last mission where you take all your old war buddies to a pub was a nice touch.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 11:50:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Operation Flashpoint, that's pretty much it.  After playing it, all other games pale in comparison.  I could go on and on about how much this game totally rocks my world, but will save the bandwidth.  Use to play Rogue Spear and played Ghost Recon but was sadly dissapointed by how weak the game was.  You need a decent vid card and cpu for ofp to work well, though.  The military is even going to rework the game to use as training for troops.  I personally think this game will have a longer lifespan than half-life and all its derivatives, once some modding tools come out.  The possiblities are endless with this game.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 12:10:03 AM EDT
[#28]
The only thing I don't like about OFP is the very limited gear loadouts.  You should be able to carry 7 mags and grenades at a minimum.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 12:59:09 AM EDT
[#29]
I've been playing an ungodly amount of Motor City Online, great online driving game in the Need For Speed series but devoted to hotrods and the classic or muscle car era, kinda like an online GranTurismo for muscle car fans.

First Person shooting games, either the Firearms Mod for Halflife or the Tactical Ops mod for Unreal Tournament(tac ops beats the hell out of counter strike).

Got a stack of about 30 discs worth of popular games so chances are if it's out there and popular I've played it, Delta Force 2 seemed to start it all but now the graphics just hurt my eyes and it's a shame that Landwarrior didn't turn out to be a better game with more support by the developer.

Real time strategy, love Age Of Empires 2.   Recently got Empire Earth and I'm getting my butt kicked even on the easy difficulty setting.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 1:31:34 AM EDT
[#30]
Don't have DSL, so I stick to single-player games. "Half-Life: Opposing Force" is the current game. Hoping to get "SOF2", and "Jedi Knight 2: Outcast" when they go gold.

Anyone try the new "Predator v. Aliens 2"? How does it rate?
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 5:25:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Counter-Strike.
Arcanum.

That's all I have time for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top