Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2002 8:52:29 PM EDT
Anyone know of a similar forum regarding woodworking and tools? I have some stuff I'd like to try and sell. Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 8:59:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Here's my favorite.  They don't have an equipment exchange though.

[url]http://talk.woodmagazine.com/woodtalkindex.html[/url]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 9:25:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Anyone know of a similar forum regarding woodworking and tools? I have some stuff I'd like to try and sell. Thanks.
View Quote

Since Jesus was a carpenter, you must be making a statement concerning the existance of God.  After all, If Jesus was the son of God, and he was a carpenter, then God created woodworking tools. Therefore God exists...so to all you creatins out there that roam these boards looking for a good anti-God argument..there is the proof.

Link Posted: 1/2/2002 9:33:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, and if he was union, that would prove God has a *great* sense of humor!

Might try here to start, a great power tool/hand tool site... [url]http://www.wwforum.com/forums.asp[/url]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 9:52:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Since Jesus was a carpenter, you must be making a statement concerning the existance of God.  After all, If Jesus was the son of God, and he was a carpenter, then God created woodworking tools. Therefore God exists...so to all you creatins out there that roam these boards looking for a good anti-God argument..there is the proof.

View Quote

[size=5]ROTFLMAO[/size=5]
[flame][flame][flame][flame][flame][flame][flame][flame][flame][flame][flame][flame]
[bounce][bounce]BAWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! [bounce][bounce]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 10:15:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
[size=5]ROTFLMAO[/size=5]
[flame][flame][flame][flame][flame][flame][flame][flame][flame][flame][flame][flame]
[bounce][bounce]BAWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! [bounce][bounce]
View Quote

I'll take that as a compliment[:D]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top