Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2002 7:37:35 PM EDT
Am I a Redneck if I allow my dog to follow me in to the bathroom, so he can sit by me when I take a dump?  Is anyone else a Redneck if they do this?  [thinking] [moon]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 7:44:14 PM EDT
[#1]
that depends... if that means your bathroom is a portajohn with a hole in the floor out back, then yes
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 7:48:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 7:52:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 7:59:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn dog must not have much of a nose on him!?!
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 8:02:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Do you return the favor when he goes "out?"  [:\]
View Quote

Well I sometimes go out with him, but I just can't get used to sniffing around the tree after he pisses.  Even so his piss don't smell near as bad as his shit.  Far as that goes it don't smell as bad as my shit either.  One thing I have never said is "my shit don't stink."  
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 8:20:22 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't know if your a red neck or not. But do you roll,fold or wad the paper. I am a wader. I think I get a better wipe.I have talked to some folders and they say they can get more whips per paper.Now rollers might be rednecks because the paper is sitting on the sink.
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 8:25:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 8:35:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Am I a Redneck if I allow my dog to follow me in to the bathroom, so he can sit by me when I take a dump?  Is anyone else a Redneck if they do this?  [thinking] [moon]
View Quote

I dont know but at my house me and the dog go out at the same time..............
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top