Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2002 11:39:14 AM EDT
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A52245-2002Jan2.html

What do you guys make of this from a legal/gun rights/law enforcement standpoint? How do you prevent this sort of thing without a gun ban?

[whacko]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 11:41:56 AM EDT
[#1]
[url]http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A52245-2002Jan2.html[/url]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 4:16:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Same thing happened in '92 in LA, remember?  Blacks and hispanics set fire to [b]their part of town[/b] and shot at firefighters who came to put out the fires.  A few years later (IIRC it was '94 or '95) the same blacks came out and screamed racism because all of the shops and supermarkets in their area were closing; one woman came up and said that she had to take the bus to get food because the closest supermarket was 13 blacks away.  Let's see here people, you loot and burn the stores [b]that serve YOUR area[/b] causing their insurance costs to go through the roof and you wonder why none of them stick around to sell shit to you?  Stupid is as stupid does.

I kind of find it interesting that the guy chose to shot the reporters instead of the firemen, maybe he was making a statement.
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 7:21:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
A few years later (IIRC it was '94 or '95) the same blacks came out and screamed racism because all of the shops and supermarkets in their area were closing; one woman came up and said that she had to take the bus to get food because the closest supermarket was 13 [red]blacks[/red] away.
View Quote
Was that a Freudian slip?[:D]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 8:11:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
A few years later (IIRC it was '94 or '95) the same blacks came out and screamed racism because all of the shops and supermarkets in their area were closing; one woman came up and said that she had to take the bus to get food because the closest supermarket was 13 [red]blacks[/red] away.
View Quote
View Quote
I noticed that too.  That's not far to walk.
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 8:14:06 PM EDT
[#5]
That's all we need.  Some idiot shooting at the media.  Just more fuel for their cause.
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 8:25:39 PM EDT
[#6]
[url]http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/news/010202_news_journalists.html[/url]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 8:25:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
View Quote

Yeah, it probably was.  I had quite a few black friends in high school, but I get just a tad tired of people blaming their problems on other people.  Blacks seem to do that a lot more than others, at least they get more attention when they bitch.  Of course, soccer moms bitch about gun owners being the bain of humanity, etc, etc.

If I offended any black board members, I apologize.
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 12:30:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Is there any chance this guy's house was firebombed?   There just aren't enough facts here, and dead men don't tell tales.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top