Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2002 5:27:10 AM EDT
Finally biting the bullet and taking the family to DisneyWorld this year.

We're 2 adults and 3 kids, so we kind of overfill a regular hotel room.  I've seen advertisements for hotel "suites" that sleep 6 or more people. The capability to serve breakfast in the room (gallon of milk and a box of Captain Crunch) is a plus.

Can anyone here recommend one of these hotels?  I haven't been to the Orlando area in about 10 years, and I figure that my intel is "stale" to say the least.

As if I had to add this: I'm looking to do this on the CHEAP!

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 6:16:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Hawthorne Suites.

I stay there everytime I hit Orlando (about every 6-8 weeks) and they are top notch with service.
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 8:01:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks! Anyone else?

(Shameless BTT)[:D]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 8:29:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Howard johnson studios. . Has a separate bedroom with tv and a full kitchen. Living room has a fold out and tv. was 69 dollars for new years.at the gate of islands of adventure.
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 10:45:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Another shameless BTT!! Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 1:14:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel and it is very nice. Not what you are looking for........btt
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 1:48:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I to am stuck taking my family there in Feb.  I found a place on hotel plaza boulevard in Disney called Grovsenor (this is not a Disney hotel but is on their property) that was about 125.00 per night but it includes a full breakfast and 1 dinner for a three night stay.  Their web site is grosvenorresort.com.  Good luck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top