Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2001 8:00:18 PM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/fr/599611/posts[/url]
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 8:16:53 PM EDT
[#1]
My wife and I, on a Sunday evening, had just been discussing the "devil face" apparent in the 9.11.01 burning tower images.  I was commenting something to the effect of "if this is proof of the devil, then we have proof of God."  We were talking about this in a religious aspect as to how this reaffirmed our faith.

Our (then) 16 month old daughter was during this discussion looking at a picture of an actress holding an Emmy (or Oscar, whatever it is) award that has the wings on the back of it.  We couldn't figure out why she was so obsessed with this picture until I finally realized that this image reminded her of an angel.  She knew angels from books we've read.

At the moment that my wife and I realized that she thought that was an angel, a little magnatized electronic toy (meant to stick on refrigerators) all of a sudden started playing.  It was sitting in the middle of the floor and nobody had touched it.  There was no physical way for it to have started playing.  The synthesized tune was "twinkle, twinkle, little star...."

Keep in mind that all of this happened very quickly.  My wife and I looked at each other and took it as a sign that angels were present.

It's been said that younger children are more open to seeing things like angels, spirits, etc.

This was one of many "little signs."
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 7:53:07 AM EDT
[#2]
From the article:

"As [b][i]Gage Gabriel[/b][/i] spent Christmas Eve shivering on a beach near his dead mother’s body, two angels floating above the waters of the Bay of Fundy smiled at him and kept him company, the toddler says"

Maybe he's related to the Archangel hisself...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top