Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2001 2:17:16 PM EDT
I think we need more people like Taliban John Walker.  We've always said, "America--Love it or leave it".  Taliban John did.

America is overcrowded by people who hate her.  I suggest some of them leave.  Being a college student, I can think of scores of people who say, "America sucks," for whatever reason.  I know we aren't perfect, but too many anti-American assholes who, whenever we find ourselves in conflict with another country, will agree with the other side, no matter what the cause, because it's the intellectuals' job to disagree with everything because they're so damn cute and clever and just.  They will look back at every achievement America has accomplished and call it a social injustice.  They, with all their intellectual powers, none of them can think of anything better to do but complain.  But one anti-American asshole did--Taliban John.

So sadly, in a twisted way, I respect John Walker for doing what my classmates, teachers and acquaintences don't have the resolve to do.  Here's someone who put their money where their mouth was.  I think instead of executing John Walker, we should make him a hero.

Now here's the good part.  Because of all the glory that John Walker will receive for being a traitor, all these assholes will leave the country and will be fighting for the opposition.  The chances that Walker was caught alive were very slim.  He was lucky and managed not to get killed when the riots were being suppressed, or during the fighting with the Northern Alliance.

Public announcement to all the aforementioned anti-American assholes: So if your hatred for this country is as great as you say, get the hell out.  Join some benevolent socially just foreign military branch since you hate the US Armed Services so much (who fought and died for your right to bitch).  Because when you're off in some foreign land shooting back at us (with some evil pre-ban high-powered semi-automatic assault rifle with high-capacity magazines, no less), we won't feel bad about killing you like we would if you were just protesting in Berkeley hiding under the protection of our Bill of Rights.  Give up your US citizenship.  Try to remember all the things like Due Process, the First Amendment, the Fifth Amendment, et cetera and all the benefits of being an American citizen you thought were so unfair when you catch a .223 in the gut.
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 2:20:26 PM EDT
[#1]
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid28/p6514cd46550d8376829f0924fc855316/fe0a713b.gif[/img][size=6][b]John Walker[/b][/size=6][heavy]
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 2:21:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 2:38:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep, ol' JW walked the talk.  Too bad the talk was nonsense.  
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 2:48:47 PM EDT
[#4]
He walked the walk, and now he needs to pay the price.  He is a traitor and should be treated as such.

I do agree with you that too many people talk the talk, but won't follow through when the chips are down.

Probably, technically he should be treated like any other POW, but I'd still like to be on the firing squad.
AIRBORNE!!
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 2:53:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes, Johnny Walker all the way!

Black Label or Red Label?

I prefer the Black Label.

Cheers,
Rg.nl
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 2:54:09 PM EDT
[#6]
So, you don't like the way we run this country, eh?

Where do we send your luggage?

Eric The(I'mSureYouWon'tBeMissed)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 3:07:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey, what's the deal with John "Bigger than Jesus" Lennon?  I never understood the whole story on that.  My friend from my church fellowship (Lib, probably an anti, too, but I'm in college, so that's to be expected) is a big fan of John Lennon.  She said "He didn't mean it like that" or something like that.

Then he did say: "Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too"

Seems Taliban John didn't really follow the late John Lennon's advice, either.

I asked my friend about what John Lennon meant by that (she's a Christian) she said something like, "he didn't mean it that way."
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 4:30:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Skunkabilly,

John Walker (or whetever the hell he likes to be called) is a hypocrite.  He left his country and fought against it, yet didn't renounce his citizenship.  That is the cause of the discomfort as to what to do with him in terms of trial jurisdiction.

If they leave, fine.  But they leave their citizenship at the door.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top