Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2001 6:50:56 AM EDT
After Geraldo Rivera went to Afghanistan, I got to thinking... It would be good for the Denver area and bad for the Taliban if Dealin' Doug was sent to Afghanistan as a Special Forces operative.  He could perform some of his car dealership commercials as a means of breaking down prisoners and making them talk.

Plus, we'd get a break from that ugly face and irritating voice.
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 6:54:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah really......but wouldn't this be prohibited in some way by the Geneva Convention as "cruel and inhumane"?
Dealin' Doug's commercials are fun to dry fire at though ;)
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 9:23:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Yea, but Hannah we didn't sign it...and neither did the terr's.

I think it'll work. LOL
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 10:26:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Can we send him in his Rockies uniform and bat.
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 11:10:57 AM EDT
[#4]
lmao, as long as you send "the shagman" and "orficer odell" with him as backup!
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 3:32:50 PM EDT
[#5]
My choice would be that stupid Superman uniform he wears.  Course, he'd never get by the airport metal detectors without first amputating his hands.
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 3:48:16 PM EDT
[#6]
I've been sitting in Evergreen the last several days & haven't seen this Doug!

Guess I've been lucky....or not watched enough TV.
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 3:56:39 PM EDT
[#7]
GB,

You need to watch more late night used car ads on the Denver stations. Ask who you are staying with, they'll know. Might not admit it. But they'll know. [:D]
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 4:29:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Send in Jake Jabs tigers to flush out the caves and tunnel complexes!
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 4:41:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Back in 91', I was living in Denver, and the wife and I go up to the great NW.

We stop off in Boise, ID for the night, turn on the T.V., and the first commerical is a Dealin' Doug commerical for a dealership he owns in Boise:

There are some things in life that you just can't get away from.

BTW, Shaggy gets on my nerves way more.

Jay
Arizona
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 5:02:05 PM EDT
[#10]
I agree on sending Dealin' Doug to help the War effort.  That Superman outfit has got to go!!!
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 1:45:31 AM EDT
[#11]
DEATH TO DEAL'N DOUG!!

DEATH TO SHAG MAN!!

and what the hell is lithia???

Pinkerton OUT!
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 7:03:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Tom Martino is going over there to be Geraldo Rivera's body double.

Dealing Doug sold out, I hope the new company fires him as their spokesman, along with Bonnie from O'Meara.

Link Posted: 1/1/2002 9:32:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Yeah really......but wouldn't this be prohibited in some way by the Geneva Convention as "cruel and inhumane"?
View Quote

Dealin' Doug was not a signatory of the Geneva Convention.... so his crap is legal!

Kill your television! DaMan
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 5:24:56 AM EDT
[#14]
LMAO!!

I've always said, Colorado would be a much better state if we could get rid of MOST things in a 30 mile swath from Fort Collins to Pueblo.

SRM
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top