Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2009 3:33:23 PM EDT
I will give him props for being a master of his skill, but he strikes me as an arrogant tool with questionable gun safety skills. I was watching him again an "More extreme marksmen" and it seems he could not keep his finger off the trigger. I don't care for him but thats just my $0.02
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 3:40:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Tag.  A good friend of mine and OEF/OIF veteran attended there and had good things to say.  I was supposed to go with him and couldn't swing the cash.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 3:46:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Tag.  A good friend of mine and OEF/OIF veteran attended there and had good things to say.  I was supposed to go with him and couldn't swing the cash.

I can only speak from what I have seen on TV as I have never met the man. He might be better then he seems on TV.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 3:50:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Maybe He's so good, that he can do that.
The rules are made for the lowest common denominator.

I myself can put my finger on the trigger and it won't do nothing until I pull/press.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 3:52:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 3:52:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I cant stand him. I turn the channel off whenever he comes on. I switch back after hes gone.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 4:37:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Ok, no one knows this, but a few of us locals, but he was formerly known as "Master Ling Chee" He taught some made up martial arts for a while before becoming a gunsmith. He said that he could make himself so heavy that no one could lift him off the ground!

He worked on one of my guns long ago when he first opened his shop and he or one of his apprentices screwed it up. It was a S&W 586 and they did an action job which consisted of cutting a spring and loosening the main spring. The "work" then caused the gun to have "push off" (when you push on the back of the hammer when it is cocked it will drop). Took it back and he denied ever seeing or working on the gun. From that day forward I vowed to bad mouth him till the end of days.

All said he is a good shot, but a total stroke asshole dickhead shitstain!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top