Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2001 6:07:03 PM EDT
I just got off the phone from a good friend that lives in Dallas.

He and his brother were on their way home from the bar and a truck came flying across four lanes of Central Expressway and cut them off almost causing a wreck. As the speeding truck swerved to miss another car a cooler went flying out of the bed and onto the shoulder of the highway and my friend almost ran it over. Not to be one to pass up free beer and a cooler from some guy that almost smashed into him, my buddy stopped on the shoulder and he and his brother braved the Dallas traffic to run back and get the cooler and they threw it in the bed of the truck.

When they pulled up the their apartment they went back to pop open the cooler and find out what kind of beer they got but instead they were in for a surprise. The cooler was full of ice and it had the only thing inside was a clear plastic bag with a [b]severed toe[/b] in it! Neither one of them knew what to do. They didn't know whether they should call the police or drive to the closest hospital or just dump the cooler in the trash. After thinking about it for a few minutes they made the best decision they could in their drunken state. They called a tow truck!
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 6:56:10 PM EDT
[#1]
[img]www.leconsulting.com/arthurhu/screen/toetru15.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 7:29:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 7:31:27 PM EDT
[#3]
HA ! [whacko]
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 8:46:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Now THAT'S entertainment!

PS-You sure it wasn't Sgt. Hulka's "Big Toe?"
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 11:49:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 3:47:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Maybe it was Harriet Beecher's toe. [rolleyes]
View Quote

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! That's a good one.
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 5:56:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Maybe it was Harriet Beecher's toe. [rolleyes]
View Quote

NooooooooooooooMore!![:D]
[American by girth - Gun owner cause I likem.]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top