Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2001 4:29:59 PM EDT
Need some support guys; I bought a ARMS 40 at a gun show today and just got off SWFA's site after ordering a M2 COMP.  I know I bought what I wanted today at the right price from the right people and I also managed to put the better part of my holiday bonus in savings.  BUT, thats the biggest one day spree I've been on since I got my preban Bushie.  Tell me how wise I am and how much fun I'm going to have.  Pleeez!
[:o]
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 4:34:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Almost any firearm is a good investment.  Especially if it's exactly what you know you want. [:)]

Have fun with your purchases!
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 4:38:10 PM EDT
[#2]
You are a genius!

But seriously, if you can still do that and pay all your bills more power to you. Now get out there and enjoy them guns!
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 4:41:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Uh! Oooooohh!

Wait until the missus sees the credit card bill then woooooooorrry! [xx(] ...... [;)]

Start cleaning the doghouse. [:D]  [:o)]

Link Posted: 12/30/2001 4:44:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Uh! Oooooohh!

Wait until the missus sees the credit card bill then woooooooorrry! [xx(] ...... [;)]

Start cleaning the doghouse. [:D]  [:o)]

View Quote

She spent her bonus on laminate flooring.....  which I installed. 60 hrs. labor in 4 days.  I served a pre-doghouse sentence for these purchases.[:D]
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 4:57:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

She spent her bonus on laminate flooring.....  which I installed. 60 hrs. labor in 4 days.  I served a pre-doghouse sentence for these purchases.[:D]
View Quote

Does not matter where or what she spent her bonus on, what matters is where or on what you did with yours!!!!! heh! heh! heh!   [:D]  [:D] [:D]   [:D]

Link Posted: 12/30/2001 5:02:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Aimpoint M2 with railgrabber is an excellent setup - lightning fast target acquisition. That's what I use, except with a GGG A2 ILO ARMS #40.
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 5:32:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Does not matter where or what she spent her bonus on, what matters is where or on what you did with yours!!!!! heh! heh! heh!   [:D]  [:D] [:D]   [:D]

View Quote

I've only been married 1.5 years, I have not learned that lesson sufficiently yet.
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 5:39:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 5:44:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

I've only been married 1.5 years, I have not learned that lesson sufficiently yet.
View Quote

[b]Always buy new toys with Happy Money[/b]
This is CASH the wife doesn't know you have. I've been married for 14 years and it's always worked for me. Got a Reflex II on the way now. Go shoot and have fun. You don't want to lie but she doesn't have to know everything either.
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 5:49:52 PM EDT
[#10]
arms 19 using Burris 30mm rings with Aimpoint 5000 is delivering groups around a 1/2" at 50 yds on 11.5 barrel. I expect better results from your setup, since I couldn't afford it.
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 5:50:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

My biggest mistake, I mean BIGGEST mistake was convincing her I needed the super deluxe gunsafe by saying that it would keep her family heirloom jewelry protected(notice I didn't say Family Jewels- she keeps those in her purse)- so, well, she knows the combination...  Bummer-

View Quote

View Quote

[b]Always buy new toys with Happy Money[/b]
This is CASH the wife doesn't know you have. I've been married for 14 years and it's always worked for me. Got a Reflex II on the way now. Go shoot and have fun. You don't want to lie but she doesn't have to know everything either.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 5:16:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Uh! Oooooohh!

View Quote

I HATE it when that happens!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top