Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2001 10:54:32 AM EDT
........at the game and not home or at some sports bar.
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 11:05:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Why? Do you know something that he doesn't know? Someone planning on doing a drive by of some sort?
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 11:14:49 AM EDT
[#2]
na... he's just goofy 'bout them niners and they're in Dallas today.  I just hoped he managed to get a ticket.
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 11:25:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I normally don't care for either team, but after last year's display of taunting in Dallas by some 49'ers, I hope the Pokes blast them.  Owens should have been thrown out of that game as well as having his head taken off.
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 11:30:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
na... he's just goofy 'bout them niners and they're in Dallas today.  I just hoped he managed to get a ticket.
View Quote

Yeah, I bet he's happy about the game today. The niners down 10 in the 4th quarter to the shittiest team in the NFL.
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 11:56:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, I bet he's happy about the game today. The niners down 10 in the 4th quarter to the shittiest team in the NFL.
View Quote

I was going to try an defend the honor of "ma'boys", but I can't argue with the truth.[>Q]
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 11:57:55 AM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

That's one thing I've learned in life,never crow too much cause sooner or later you'll be eating it.Now let me till you how my 'Canes are gonna whip ass in the Rose Bowl....
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 12:11:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 12:12:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I was going to try an defend the honor of "ma'boys", but I can't argue with the truth.[>Q]
View Quote

I'm from Texas and live an hour from Texas Stadium and have no reason not to tell the truth.

The Cowboys screwed up by hanging on to and aging Aikman for so long without attempting to groom a predecessor. So then they loose what used, arguably, the best quarterback in the NFL and have nothing but a bunch of rookies to replace him. Jerry Jones has done a great job of running a good football team into the ground.
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 12:41:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Now, I posted this early when they were winning - Boy they sure blew up though.  LT my condolences
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 6:55:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I dunno, give tha boys another year and they will be on top... wouldn't surprise me if they win the NFC East next year!!!
View Quote
Correct me if I am wrong, but won't there be realignment next year and they won't be in the NFC East?
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 11:01:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 1:32:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
........at the game and not home or at some sports bar.
View Quote

I was in Vegas for the New Years weekend. I get back I find my boys lost. No Matter we still have a better record.  
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 1:49:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
snip

View Quote

Ahhhhh, I believe the honor of being the shittiest team in the NFL, goes to the Detroit Lions [:(]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 1:54:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
snip

View Quote

Ahhhhh, I believe the honor of being the shittiest team in the NFL, goes to the Detroit Lions [:(]
View Quote

No.... that would be.... Cincinnati. Even though they beat the Steelers this weekend.... they still reign supreme as the sludge of the NFL.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top