Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2001 6:29:03 PM EDT
Here is a thought. Walker went to an enemy nation and supported their aggression against the United States.
Clinton when to an enemy nation(Soviet Union) and supported thsir aggression against the United States concerning VietNam. He wrote letters and protested the was, travelled without a proper Visa.
ANy toughts?
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 6:34:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 6:39:40 PM EDT
[#2]
How about putting them in a ring and making them fight to the death and then killing the survivor. Then use all of the Pay Per View proceeds to rebuild the military and fund the NRA.
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 8:16:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I and most other vets have been calling Billy Bob and Hanoi Jane traitors for years and no one seems to have been listening.
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 8:27:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I and most other vets have been calling Billy Bob and Hanoi Jane traitors for years and no one seems to have been listening.
View Quote

Amen!
Here Here!
You got that right!
Ya Damn Straight!
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 8:35:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Amen!
Here Here!
You got that right!
Ya Damn Straight!
View Quote

Ditto!
AIRBORNE!!
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 8:41:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Right on LarryG !
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 9:11:10 PM EDT
[#7]
The fact that other people in this country accept their behavior is an outrage.  

I asked my daughter if she knew who Dr. Martin Luther King was.  She did and I was glad.  I asked her if she knew who Ben Franklin was.  She didn't.  Thomas Paine?  Nope.  

Obviously we've gotta teach our children the real principles of our founding fathers or they will become institutionalized in liberal dogma.
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 10:56:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Amen!
Here Here!
You got that right!
Ya Damn Straight!
View Quote

Ditto!
AIRBORNE!!
View Quote
And not many seem to be listening now.
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 11:43:05 PM EDT
[#9]
They both suck.Neithe rone has a shred of morals or decency.
I bet they are physically attracted to on another too.
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 9:05:29 AM EDT
[#10]
For Billy Boy there is no need for a physical attraction, female and warn is good enough. Willing is not a requirement. With Henry Fonda having been a vet, I wonder how he felt about his POS daughter.
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 9:09:00 AM EDT
[#11]
And don't forget that now they are making Kerry,a war criminal.
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 10:15:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
And don't forget that now they are making Kerry,a war criminal.
View Quote

Kerry be a Dem.
Therefore, Kerry cannot be a war criminal.
[smoke]
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 10:36:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Got Rope?
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 2:54:50 PM EDT
[#14]
How about a celebrity death match!?[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top