Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2001 9:25:08 AM EDT
i will first start out by saying that i've been a member of this for several years under the same username.  i just cannot look at this site at work and i rarely read the forums on the weekends.  since i haven't been back to this forum very much, i know i have missed out on some great debates and opinons... which brings me...

how is the g36?  if you own one, are you happy with the capacity?  what are the mags going for in terms of price?  i own a usp45c and have handled a g23 and was wondering how it(36) compared to these.  thanks...
Link Posted: 3/11/2001 9:41:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/11/2001 9:45:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I like the Glock 36, I'm wearing one now.
I find it to be very comfortable being both thin and lightweight. I also have a Glock 27 but I find myself wearing the 36 more often. Odds are, if you're unlucky enough to be in a gunfight: in less than three seconds it will be over with fewer than 3 shots fired at less than 10 feet. 7 rounds of 230gr HydraShok in my G36 does not leave me feeling under-gunned. It is plenty accurate and offers Glock ultra-reliability but it sure does have a kick. Spare mags are available for around $25 but the gun already comes with two, if you feel the need to carry more than 13 rounds I suggest you look at another gun.

MANY MANY words have been written about the Glock 36 at the Glock-specific website:
WWW.GLOCKTALK.COM
take a look
Have Fun!
Link Posted: 3/11/2001 3:06:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I have both the G30 and the G36. After shooting both,the only flaw I`ve noiced with the G36 is that it empties too fast at the range.  With only the two mags it came with,that make day at the range real frustrating. Other than that a good gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top