Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2001 5:52:51 AM EDT
This is ment to bash this individual cop only. In Raleigh, NC neighborhood a lady wlking her dog is drug into the bushes and raped then She is shot. Unfortunatly she dies. LEO on the news made this statement "If someone comes up to you with a gun the best thing to do is comply"

In another stupid story A guy in durham is charged with murder. His 20ish yr old neighbor came after him with a brick. Durham police say that it is murder since the shooter had no fear of life, sexual assualt, or serious bodily harm. I think a brick can and will cause serious bodily harm. Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six.

Adtech signing off anoyed at the news
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 7:26:29 AM EDT
[#1]
If my old memory serves, the courts said that the cinder block that hit Reginald Denny in the L.A. riots was not a "deadly weapon". Just what is a deadly weapon if a solid object is not? ....fullclip
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 10:42:49 AM EDT
[#2]
It is stories like this that make me glad I live in Forsyth Co, and know a bunch of the local police!

Also that I got my CCW[:D]
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 10:50:50 AM EDT
[#3]
The individual cop at the scene said this or the spin doctors in Public information office?
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 11:17:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Hunduh,
Did you recieve the package in the mail yet?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top