Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2001 1:42:39 PM EDT
I guess I'm the first.
It's Awesome!
[b]A must see film![/b]
I'll give it a [b]9[/b], only because I read the book and thought they left out some memorable moments.
Otherwise, It's a [b]10[/b]
I guess the old saying "The book was better" is true even with such a realistic movie.
Link Posted: 12/28/2001 1:46:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't wait to see it. Unfortunately I will have to wait a few days. Travel plans ahead.
Link Posted: 12/28/2001 2:01:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I have to wait till the 18th! I plan on seeing it though.
Link Posted: 12/28/2001 6:12:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I drove into NYC to see it today. It was incredible! Yes, some things were left out and changed, but they did a great job. I can tell you after a while the adrenaline rush goes away and you go numb, even though the action never lets up. The only thing they left out that made me mad was the bodies being dragged through the streets. I really felt that should have been included in the film. It was truly great, and everyone in the US should see it. It should be shown to every 12th grader to pre-emptively undo the liberal nonsense that is injected in college.

Link Posted: 12/28/2001 7:09:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/28/2001 10:45:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top