User Panel

Posted: 12/26/2001 7:46:54 PM EDT
Anybody do business with them. Would like to know before I order. Thank's Lee
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 7:57:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Anybody do business with them. Would like to know before I order. Thank's Lee
View Quote

I've ordered stuff from them in the past.  I have no complaints & got my stuff as ordered within a reasonable time frame.
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 8:01:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Only complaint is the f'ing I took on shipping.  But every large retailer is like that anymore.
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 8:05:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Their website is easy to use and the prices are good. However you wont know if an item is out of stock until your order shows up missing that item. They charge an handling fee of about $4.00, plus shipping which includes the cost of excessive packaging and a catalog that weights at least a pound.
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 8:11:41 PM EDT
[#4]
All I got was a Trim Pro three way cutter in a little plastic 2"X3" box, no catalog and shipping was a meager $11.06.  That was'nt for express shipping either.
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 9:52:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 10:22:29 PM EDT
[#6]
I've ordered from them several times this year and had good results. I even returned an item or two with no problems.
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 10:49:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 11:00:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Ditto on the shipping.

I have ordered things from them before.

Their sales are good, save anywhere from $75-100 on a Leupold LRT scope once.
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 2:42:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Dealt with them for 20 years now.  Professional, courteous, shipping's high, frequently out of stock on sale items from their fliers, good prices, overall; very good to deal with.
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 3:04:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Only complaint is the f'ing I took on shipping. But every large retailer is like that anymore.
View Quote

I've found Midsouth to be very reasonable on shipping charges.  I recently placed a $500 order with them. I checked prices on every site I could think of and they came out the lowest.  Just for grins I put the same items in Midsouth's shopping cart and also in Midway's.  Both sites figure shipping as you shop.  Midway was $24.XX while Midsouth was $12.XX.  MO isn't that much further from my house than TN.

I have ordered from Nachez with no problems.

Eddie

Link Posted: 12/27/2001 5:28:43 AM EDT
[#11]
I bought some ammo a couple of times this year from them with no complaints and last Christmas got the best deal I could find on the net from them on an RCBS Master Reloader Kit for my father-in-law.
Finnbear out
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 1:59:34 PM EDT
[#12]
If they have it in stock you'll get it in reasonable time. However, most of the ammo I'd like to order is usually out of stock. And stays that way for months on end. Shipping is high. I think I paid like $37 for $200 of ammo last week. Higher than most.
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 3:31:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 3:55:13 PM EDT
[#14]
I have ordered from them on several occations and have always gotten prompt and courteous service. There prices are fair and I would recomend them.   [:)]
Link Posted: 12/27/2001 4:24:12 PM EDT
[#15]
The first (and to date only) time I placed an order with Natchez, I did it on line.  Because I don't like it when UPS leaves stuff on my doorstep, I have everything I mail-order shipped to me at work.  I filled out the "Bill to" and "Ship to" sections of the on-line order form, and I received an e-mail acknowledgement of my order, indicating that it had been accepted and would ship to the proper address.

Then they shipped it to my house.  I dropped them a fairly P.O.'d e-mail asking them what the hell the ship to information was for, if they weren't going to pay any attention to it?!?

They apologized and said it would never happen again.  So far, I haven't tried them out to see.

However, the products I ordered came complete, and in a timely manner, and were a pretty good deal.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top