Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/25/2001 8:47:07 PM EDT
gb requested email about locked threads. how many have sent him a note? I did.
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 8:58:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 9:06:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I sent him an e-mail asking for a raise.

I am still waiting.... [:(]
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 9:14:13 PM EDT
[#3]
GB my problem is not with locking a thread or removing distastefull stuff... but to delete something that offends no one and is not against the law???? In the GD forum anything goes, or so we thought. This is not the first but one of many that have been deleted because the mods didnt think it belonged. Many of us think it does belong... GD ... is anything goes! So if we want to bring attention to a topic that is not read by most we bring it to gd... Many of the members dont read optics.. many dont read compition... so if you want to bring a topic to the main stream it is brought to GD which we all read....pat
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 9:32:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Would it help if people would just announce in GD that they've started a thread about XYZ in whatever other forum (where the discussion exists)?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top