Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/10/2001 5:28:02 PM EDT
[img]http://home.earthlink.net/~keefet/_uimages/moo.jpg[/img]

Here is an actual headline from my local newspaper:

SHARON - A Sharon man was arrested early Sunday morning after a tresspassing complaint brought state police to Haddad Farm on Cole Road.....
...Arriving at the farm troopers discovered(name and address), of Butter Road, engaging in unspecified sexual acts with an animal on the dairy farm. (name) was arrested and charged with cruelty to animals, sexual assault in the fourth degree, disorderly conduct, and simple tresspass according to police reports.

That's almost as desperate as trying to pick up hot chicks from CT at AR-15.com  [:D]
Link Posted: 3/10/2001 5:45:38 PM EDT
[#1]
garden weasel,

If the name and address are in the newspaper
why did you censure them in your post?
Link Posted: 3/10/2001 5:57:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Actually it is an old newspaper as noted by the World Bank protesters sharing the same page.  If someone were to decide that the purpose of this post was to harass the man arrested I'd probably get in some trouble. Besides I don't want Frank Campbell coming after me.   OOps.
Link Posted: 3/10/2001 6:02:56 PM EDT
[#3]
If that's your local paper, we're practically neighbors. Got any hot chicks over there? [:)]
Link Posted: 3/10/2001 6:13:46 PM EDT
[#4]
A barn full of them.
Link Posted: 3/10/2001 6:22:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Seriously though, we should hook up, via e-mail or something, and get together and do some shooting. I belong to two private clubs up here, one has a 235 meter range that's real nice, and one has a rarely used 100 yarder that can be fun. Since no one is ever at the short range, and it's private, I get to shoot up all sorts of fun stuff.
Link Posted: 3/10/2001 6:29:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By garden weasel:

That's almost as desperate as trying to pick up hot chicks from CT at AR-15.com  [:D]
View Quote

Maybe it was the same guy.
Link Posted: 3/10/2001 6:39:32 PM EDT
[#7]
No, Raven, I don't do farm animals as a rule. :)

Link Posted: 3/10/2001 6:56:18 PM EDT
[#8]
In other news, the club that I belong to, the Northwest CT Rod and Gun Club, in Canaan, CT, is now considering a land-swap with the next door neighbor- Becton Dickinson, a high volume syringe manufacturer based in NJ. In the past they have never even bothered to reply to any requests made by the club. Now they want some land to expand their plant and its's a different story.  While a lot of members that have been around a while would like nothing better than to tell them to go to hell, I don't think that will happen. Seems that they own just the right sliver of land and could really stick it to us if the club says no. I say if they expand now, they will do it again in the future.  All they would have to do is build a building cosidered occupied by employees close enough to one of our ranges and the club would be history.
Link Posted: 3/10/2001 7:21:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Oh shoot! Now I done spilled the beans. Forget that I said I shoot all sorts of fun stuff at the short range. I was just kidding. :)
Link Posted: 3/10/2001 7:21:31 PM EDT
[#10]
All the hot chicks hang around the Belltown area.

OSA
Link Posted: 3/10/2001 7:34:11 PM EDT
[#11]
All your hot chicks are belong to us.

Ha ha ha
Link Posted: 3/10/2001 7:54:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I belong to a private club up here, it has a 235 meter range that's real nice. I get to shoot up all sorts of fun stuff with steel-core ammo, especially those steel silhouettes that the club president loves so much.
View Quote

Yeah I wanted to join that club too, but there was a year long waiting list.  Looks like there will be an opening for ME really soon [}:D]
Link Posted: 3/10/2001 8:17:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By garden weasel:
Quoted:
I get to shoot up all sorts of fun with stuff with steel-core ammo, especially those steel silhouettes that the club president loves so much.
View Quote

View Quote

I just got in this year after a two year wait.

I don't shoot at the sillouettes! :)

But I plan on strting soon. I just cooked up a cast bullet load for my old 7mm Spanish Mauser. I tried it out the other day, and it works great!

That club does frown upon shooting things like Million Mom March buttons and posters, and Jane Fonda books and albums, so I generally take those over to NW R&G.

So it seems we're from the same general location? I wonder if we know each other?
Link Posted: 3/11/2001 12:59:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Hmmm.

Looks like we've got quite a few CT residents here.
Link Posted: 3/11/2001 1:56:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Wobblin Goblin:
Hmmm.

View Quote

Yeah, but no CT hot chicks. [:(]
Link Posted: 3/11/2001 1:58:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Where are all the CT'ers from?  I'm down by Stamford.  Where do you all shoot?
Link Posted: 3/11/2001 2:22:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Where are all the CT'ers from?  I'm down by Stamford.  Where do you all shoot?
View Quote

I'm in North Canaan. I shoot at a couple of private clubs ub here.
Link Posted: 3/12/2001 5:46:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Hey!

First of all, we loved each other.  Second of all, my name isn't "Frank Campbell".
Link Posted: 3/12/2001 4:26:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Originally Posted By Wobblin Goblin:
Hmmm.

View Quote

Yeah, but no CT hot chicks. [:(]
View Quote

LOL.
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 10:28:40 AM EDT
[#20]
I guess this is of more concern to you than the fact the the CT legislature is NOW considering a bill to outlaw ALL assult style look-alike rifles;  like ALL AR's, ALL AK's & SKS.
AGAIN. . . .  THEY ARE TRYING TO OUTLAW ALL  COLTS, BUSHMASTERS, OLYS, DPMS !
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top