Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/24/2001 2:04:36 PM EDT
Hello,
    My wives cousin wants to purchase my Colt Sporter Target Model pre-ban 20” in EXCELLENT condition with the original stock and collapsible stock with butt plate cheek piece and 3x9 rubber-matted scope and Six Orilite 30 round clips and my tactical case. What is a fair price for this set up? I like him so I want to sell it to him at fair market price. What is the high and low dollar range for this set up? Thanks Craiger
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 4:03:38 PM EDT
[#1]
You need to provide a little more info - Sear block?  Large or standard hammer & trigger pins? Large or standard front pivot pin?  Fence around mag release?  Is it all original?  If so, was the lug chopped or intact from the factory?
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 4:13:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Offhand, low of $1,000.00- $1,200.00 and up.

I just heard about random shoe searches on the news.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top