Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2001 10:31:07 AM EDT
Who's NOT [posting from their usual location???

I'm in PA. We flew up to my wifes parents house.

Our plane was NOT blown up (that I can recall) [BD]

So, who else is out and about????
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 11:06:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Who's travelling this Christmas?
View Quote

Santa.

I gots to stay put so he knows where to find me...
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 11:08:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Me and my Family are heading out to Arizona
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 11:51:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 12:43:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 1:49:39 PM EDT
[#5]
i'm on leave from the Navy. cant wait for the gun show this weekend!
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 1:56:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll be traveling to the central Oregon coast tomorrow to have Christmas with my 2yr old son. Unfortunately his mother will be there. Otherwise it would be a perfect day.

Merry Christmas

Jamie
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 2:06:35 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm staying home [u]ALONE[/u], chained to my desk, while programming the website for the "Black Rifle Convention"...  [:(]

If anyone local wants to stop by for a drink, please feel free to do so!

BTW:  The site is progressing nicely, but won't be done for another day or two!
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 2:39:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Drove from Vancouver, WA to Iowa and St Paul, MN one weekend ago, drove back this last weekend. Shitty wx going through SD.

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 2:46:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Air Traffic Control, "I don't care who you are! If you deviate 1 degree off your flight plan, we'll shoot down your sleigh."

[:X*]
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 4:13:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm in PA right now. My vacation ill be a short one, but at least it's a free state. BTW I spent a couple of hours at Sunset hill range earlier today, it's near the Stroudsburg area. Hey G-man are you nearby, maybee we can meet at the range on the 26th?
View Quote

Bummer.

Right now I('m near Philly, I'm gun-less, and I'm heading home Christmas Day.
-
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 5:06:40 PM EDT
[#11]
My wife and I are driving north Christmas Day – about 30km.

We've got the wine chilling and lots of ice for the cooler: we're going for a picnic on the beach – seriously!

Garandman: After reading about how that dim-witted Al Qaeda wannabe tried to board that plane in Paris for two days, and four French security outfits finally okayed his boarding, I am begining to understand your signature.

Merry Christmas to all!
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 5:18:33 PM EDT
[#12]
I just drove to San Antonio and back to Port Mansfield, TX 540 miles round trip to spend part of Christmas Eve with the folks. I am alergic to Mountain Cedar so 4 hours up there was all I could take. Diesel was $1.10 a gallon. Merry Christmas to all. John
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 5:47:18 PM EDT
[#13]
As usual my wife and I are spending this holiday at home with a bumch of visitors.  We have 14 guest visiting from New Jersey, France, Spain and California.  Great to have families and friends over during holiday.    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top