Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2001 7:58:55 PM EDT
I have a Nike Triax 250 lap watch that cost me a hundred and thrity bucks at GI JOES a few months ago.

My cat had scratched me a few minutes prior to this...

I go in to take a piss, as I'm pissing, I notice my wrist is bleeding. Not wanting to get my watch blooding, I take it off. It slips from my hands into the bottom of the toliet, while I was still pissing! Thankfully the toliet was just cleaned today!! lol. Not wanting to go into a bunch of piss, I "finish", and flush the toliet. The watch very nearly misses not going down the pipe.

I go and grab my trustly leatherman and pull it out, then proceed to wrinse it throughly in the sink.

I'll tell you one thing, unless I can find a way to sanatize this thing, it's gonna be a LONG time before I wear it again!!!!!! lol

Not really funny at all, but it's also extreamly funny at the same time!
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 8:04:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 8:06:34 PM EDT
[#2]
im sorry but - even if im the only one to say this - for a $130 buck watch id reach my hand into my own urine.  hell, its mine...plus urine is sterile until it sits for a while...

my opinion though
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 8:08:13 PM EDT
[#3]
You flushed the toilet with a $130 watch in it?

Some folks just have too much money.[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 8:11:14 PM EDT
[#4]
If it were a Timex, I would have to say:

"It takes a pissing, and keeps on ticking!"

Link Posted: 12/23/2001 8:53:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Weather it was my $1000.00 tag-huer or my $14.00 armatron id still grab it no matter what I dumped or pissed in the bowl.

No way in hell im gonna risk flushing hard earned money down the pipe.

BTW if your concerned about bacteria you can
disinfect it with rubbing alcohol.
The womenz have been using it to clean their jewelry forever.
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 9:33:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn, you took a risk with flushing the crapper, dont you have a pair of long rubber gloves?

Kharn
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 10:24:56 PM EDT
[#7]
... LMAO

"Laughter, the best Mexican" - Jimmy Kimmel
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 4:33:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Maybe it is your bad karma catching up to you from your crowing about scamming the bank out of $150 from your credit card screw up.
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 5:31:47 AM EDT
[#9]
What about the leatherman ? are you going to throw it out? LOL
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 5:58:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Reminds me of the commercial where the guy and the girl are getting ready for some dinner date, hovering over the sink looking in the mirror.  The girl drops one of the earrings and in lands in the head, and she just stares at it with the "oh shit, now what" look.  He, brushing his teeth, calmly eases her to the side, plunges his hand into the water and retrieves the earring, holding it out to her in the flat of his hand, never misses a stroke with the toothbrush.  She gingerly picks the earring out of his hand, disbelief obvious on her face.

The catch phrase was something like "Doesn't he deserve something extra special this Christmas?" and was sponsored by some fine capitalistic supply entity.  
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 6:00:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Reminds me of the commercial where the guy and the girl are getting ready for some dinner date, hovering over the sink looking in the mirror.  The girl drops one of the earrings and in lands in the head, and she just stares at it with the "oh shit, now what" look.  He, brushing his teeth, calmly eases her to the side, plunges his hand into the water and retrieves the earring, holding it out to her in the flat of his hand, never misses a stroke with the toothbrush.  She gingerly picks the earring out of his hand, disbelief obvious on her face.

The catch phrase was something like "Doesn't he deserve something extra special this Christmas?" and was sponsored by some fine capitalistic supply entity.  

BTW, I'd worry as much about the cat scratches as much as the bacteria in the toilet.  Litter box, ya know?

Santa shooter[<|:D>]
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 6:22:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 6:30:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Weather it was my $1000.00 tag-huer
View Quote

I woulda retrieved the Tag Heuer in a heatbeat also. American homes are stocked with anti-bacteria products these days.

Nice watch brand. I've got one also. What do you like about yours?
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 6:33:21 AM EDT
[#14]
You have a cat?
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 7:56:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Nice watch brand. I've got one also. What do you like about yours?
View Quote

Id have to say that it wears like iron but at the same time looks just so cool.[8D]
There's something about a genuine Swiss that the Japs just cant copy.

My only regret is that its not an automatic. Maybe its not to late to get that sea master i've always wanted.[;)]
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 8:01:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Dude, it's just piss. It's not like you had to fish around in Montezuma's revenge.
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 8:20:57 AM EDT
[#17]
The soon wife to be of a friend of mine was getting ready to go out for the rehearsal dinner. As she was cleaning up the mess in the bathroom she scooped up all the little tissues for the make up and what not and threw them in the toilet and gave it a flush. As the water swirled the waste away she remebered that she was also cleaning her 3 carat $8,500.00 diamond engagement ring and was drying it in one of the tissues. Good bye ring. My buddy wasn't pressed. He had the forethought to insure the ring and we all had a good laugh.
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 8:41:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Bad kitty.  No special treat today.
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 9:09:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Dude,
Be thankful you have indoor plumbing.
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 9:17:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Clean hands,watch and leatherman with bleach.After you do this you are good to go.
[beer]
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 10:01:21 AM EDT
[#21]
So PuterGuy,It's safe to assume you're not into "water sports"...?
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 10:47:38 PM EDT
[#22]
I don't care if it's a Ulysse_Nardin_1846 or a $130 watch, it ain't going down my toilet. I spent $20k a little over a year ago installing a sewer line to my house and I'll be damned if I let anything down there that could plug up the works. Grit your teeth and go fishin'.
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 11:00:27 PM EDT
[#23]
A friend of mines' father once accidently swallowed a partial denture. He almost fainted when they told him how much it would be to replace it, so he just waited. You can guess the rest, I am thinking. btw, bleach is what he used.
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 11:08:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Good advice. Soak in bleach, and rinse well, anything that comes out of the toilet that is going into your mouth.
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 11:11:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Good advice. Soak in bleach, and rinse well, anything that comes out of the toilet that is going into your mouth.
View Quote
......And that ain't no sh*t.........LOL, couldn't resist
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 8:35:27 AM EDT
[#26]
What are you bitching for??  I just watched Bravo Two Zero on video and the damn Iraqi's made an SAS guy lick the shit off his hands, he is still here and still pissed about it.  I bet he would eat the damn watch if he had too.
If I was that Iraqi, I be damned careful my next visit to London.
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 9:57:53 AM EDT
[#27]
hehe.. this story reminds me of what happen to my friend's girlfriend...
We were at paintball tourny, and she (friend's girlfriend) goes to portapotty (sp?).  While me and my teammates hang out after the game, we see here walking toward us with big wad of tissue with faint blue color showing holding them arms reachout.  Appearntly, she was keeping the cell phone in her back pocket and when she try to pull the pants up phone popped out and fell into the portapotty.  She said phone was flotting on top of s**t and was slowly sinking.  She said it was her reflex that grab the phone.  I guess only women got those grab it out of toilet faster than blink of eye kinda of reflex because if it was my phone... kinda gives me gag reflex just thinking about it.  So anyways, needless to say she proceded to clean the phone piece my piece with toilet paper (did i mention we were at paintball tourny, so no running water) and reassembles them and starts to test the phone by using the phone.
We had good laugh about it, but still sends shiver to my spine just thinking about it.
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 10:15:29 AM EDT
[#28]
If 500rds of XM193 fell in the toilet, would you flush it?
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 10:36:19 AM EDT
[#29]
won't that just clog your whole sewer system big time? besides, what if something solid hits the primer in the flushing? You're end up with some major explaining to do.
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 10:55:49 AM EDT
[#30]
 EGAD! It's a good thing your are a puter nerd, you'd never make it as a plumber..
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 12:22:26 PM EDT
[#31]
things that i have knocked or droped in toliet
cellphone, naa revolver,sunglasses,eyeglasses a 1911 mag.......i could go on and on.....its just water...........clean or dirty ....but still just water.......
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 6:39:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Dudes, piss is sterile. If bacteria gets crammed up your pipe you get a bladder infection. Reach in with confidence!

Now #2 on the other hand is another story...

Link Posted: 12/26/2001 7:21:49 PM EDT
[#33]
My grandfather told me how they used to piss on their Garands to make them shoot in the bitter cold of winter '44 and in Korea '52.  He lived in Germany for 25 years and one of his friends was a Polish guy named O'Hoysky (can't remember exact spelling) who was conscripted by the German Army after the fall of Poland and placed in the Waffen SS.  He was on the Eastern Front.  The cold was so terrible that they used to piss on each other's hands to keep them from freezing.

When I was at a SASS meet I tripped in the bathroom and due to Murphy's Law my [b]real[/b] Derringer .41 percussion pistol went flying out of my vest pocket right into a toilet filled with what looked like 10 pounds of liquified fecal matter.  I rolled up my sleeves and one hand went into the shit while my other hand held my nose and I fished out my pistol.  The funniest thing was that it shot just fine even after soaking in shit for about a minute.  A piss-filled toilet wouldn't give me the least bit of trouble at all.  
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 7:31:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
My grandfather told me how they used to piss on their Garands to make them shoot in the bitter cold of winter '44 and in Korea '52.  He lived in Germany for 25 years and one of his friends was a Polish guy named O'Hoysky (can't remember exact spelling) who was conscripted by the German Army after the fall of Poland and placed in the Waffen SS.  He was on the Eastern Front.  The cold was so terrible that they used to piss on each other's hands to keep them from freezing.

When I was at a SASS meet I tripped in the bathroom and due to Murphy's Law my [b]real[/b] Derringer .41 percussion pistol went flying out of my vest pocket right into a toilet filled with what looked like 10 pounds of liquified fecal matter.  I rolled up my sleeves and one hand went into the shit while my other hand held my nose and I fished out my pistol.  The funniest thing was that it shot just fine even after soaking in shit for about a minute.  A piss-filled toilet wouldn't give me the least bit of trouble at all.  
View Quote

[puke]
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 7:43:27 PM EDT
[#35]
My 2 year-old daughter dropped my cool Casio electronic watch into a toilet about four years ago.  This was the toilet in the bathroom that adjoins my bedroom.  The batteries in those high-tech watches last for years.  I know because every day at 6:30 am and at 6:30pm the dual-alarm would sound.  I tried everything I could to dislodge that watch but to no avail.  It took more than two years for those batteries to die.  My poor wife, a lite sleeper, never had trouble waking up early in the morning.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top