Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2008 4:59:47 PM EDT
I have a Garmin GPSMAP 60Cx.     I also have both the metro street map and the topo map.  

Is there an easy way to switch between the street maps and the topo maps ?   The manual states that you must go into the "setup map" menu and deselect the street map in order to force the topo maps to display.  However, each of the street and topo maps have hundreds of submaps that must be deselected, and it seems impossible to go thru all of them in a reasonable amount of time.  There must be an easier way to do it ?
Link Posted: 12/26/2008 6:40:08 PM EDT
[#1]
1. Go to setup map

2. Use your toggle to go to top menu, specifically the i with a circle around it

3. Hit 'menu' again

4. Choose to 'hide' the map you don't want to see or choose to 'show'

When you have it set as you want it, hit 'page' to go back to your map
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top