Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/23/2001 12:03:02 PM EDT
1) Purchasing handguns vs. longuns
2) CCL process (I've already got an extra set fingerprint cards from the last county sheriff's office, could I use these to help save some dough?).  I've got a CCL from NC, would that allow me to apply without having to take another "safety course"?
3) Good places to shoot in around Rockledge/Melbourne/Cocco?
4) Anything else I should know?

[b][red][i]Libertas an Mortis![/b][/red][/i]
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 12:27:18 PM EDT
[#1]
#2 see,
[url]http://licgweb.dos.state.fl.us/weapons/index.html[/url] Don't look good, for now. You could e-mail them about any pending reciprocity agreements with NC, even so it may cut any slack in getting a Fl. CWL.

I got this from the Texas DPS site [url]http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/administration/crime_records/chl/chlsindex.htm [/url]

Do we need a 'Concealed Weapons Licensing, Listing Section' here at ar15.com, providing links to offical state web sites? ?
SSD

Goatboy isn't doing anything...(don't hurt me GB [:D])
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 1:49:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
3) Good places to shoot in around Rockledge/Melbourne/Cocco?
View Quote

E mail me I have been to just about all of them.
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 2:46:10 PM EDT
[#3]
THANKS!!

[b][red][i]Libertas an Mortis![/b][/red][/i]
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 8:45:40 PM EDT
[#4]
mtnpatriot

Port Malabar Rifle & Pistol Club, south of Melbourne, will have a shoot that will cover the last week of Feb. '02/the first several days of Mar.'02. They will have the Snowbird Regional the first weekend, then the AMU will be down to put on a highpower clinic for several days during the middle week, and the Orange Blossum Regional will finish off the last weekend. It's something like 8-10 days of shooting. If you can break free, Malabar does a good job with it. I've been several times and am trying to make it this year. Weather has been good in the past, and it's fairly convenient to rooms, eats, etc. A good start for my season.
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 9:06:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
mtnpatriot

Port Malabar Rifle & Pistol Club, south of Melbourne, will have a shoot that will cover the last week of Feb. '02/the first several days of Mar.'02. They will have the Snowbird Regional the first weekend, then the AMU will be down to put on a highpower clinic for several days during the middle week, and the Orange Blossum Regional will finish off the last weekend. It's something like 8-10 days of shooting. If you can break free, Malabar does a good job with it. I've been several times and am trying to make it this year. Weather has been good in the past, and it's fairly convenient to rooms, eats, etc. A good start for my season.
View Quote

Steve this one is one that I have very little experience with but I d0 have an in with a lady at work. Are you looking for Competition or do you just want to blast?
Give me a call Monday Are you off?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top