Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/23/2008 2:45:07 PM EDT
Does anyone currently own a GunVault Multi or Mini version?

Any recommendations on one size vs. another?

Also, where is the best place to purchase?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/23/2008 3:11:16 PM EDT
[#1]
tag looking for one also
Link Posted: 12/23/2008 10:04:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got both a multi and mini.  The multi is nice because it has a shelf, so I keep one gun for me and one for the wife, with plenty of room for speedloaders and extra mags.  I've had as many as four guns in the multi at once, including a Glock 20 and a 5-inch 8-shot 357.

The mini is small enough to be kept in a drawer - I've contemplated making a custom drawer for it to go into my nightstand.  I don't think it's as useful as the multi.

I've had mine for quite a while, so I don't even remember where I bought them.  Buds carries them, probably the best price you'll find.

Great product, though.  I highly recommend them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top