Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/23/2008 1:06:51 PM EDT
This is going back a few years. I got rid of Myspace when Facebook came around for the 'college crowd', especially after this situation.

As a disclaimer, I don't mess around with girls that I first meet / talk too. But I'll be prepared to take the heat for that in this thread.

Anyway.

Started chatting with a chick that went to my college online. She looked pretty cute, so I made contact (first mistake) first, and talked over AIM for a couple hours.

We're going back and forth in IMing each other... and out of the blue she starts getting all emotional. Telling me how much her life is in shambles, she doesn't see her father that much (parents are divorced), that her ex-b/fs were all jerks, and how her sex life is down the tubes.

To probe information as to why her sex life sucks (it was late, dunno what else to say) I ask some questions as to why. She can't reach her "O", and the guy generally pulls out too quick for her to feel anything good. Now, I wasn't that sexually experienced at that time, but "pulling out" generally is not a good thing as it shows lack of protection.

So, I ask her (second mistake) "Why not use BC?"

"Because it gives me bad mood swings" (oh, this one was ironic later down)

"Why not have a guy use a condom?"

"Because I don't like latex/rubber/whatever"

"Aren't you worried of getting pregnant?"

"Whatever happens, happens"

Now, me being the laid back type of guy I am, is trying to take this all in stride. But you know that feeling in the pit of your stomach, that just screams "LOG THE FUCK OFF!!!" or "FAKE A POWER OUTAGE", well, it is screaming at a fog horn level decibel right now.... and I (being the moron I am sometimes) ignore it and continue to chat (second mistake).

Then... oh sweet lord... then she starts saying how overly horny she is. How she wants to be screwed RIGHT NOW, and I better get over there RIGHT NOW or she is going to cry her eyes out and it will be my fault.

Remember the fog horn I mentioned before? It just turned into a jet engine level sound.

Moving on.

Then.. she sends me pictures of naked women, with her face photo shopped onto it. (and no, I didn't keep them) Not just one... or two. But 10-20. By now (yeah... I was young, remember?) I am getting freaked out, so I quickly made a quick comment of "It is late, sorry, I have to go. Early AM with work, I'll talk to you later"

Now, about two days later I get a message via myspace. She is asking if we can "Meet up at school" sometime this week.

Once again... dumb...young...probably curious as well, plus it was a public meeting place, so the chances of me getting stabbed or shot was pretty low, say sure.  (third mistake)

We meet up, and just based on looks (the pictures on her page didn't do her any justice), I can tell she is bat shit eatin crazy. Like, Looney Toons new character type.

Well, the little bitch/whatever practically ignores me the whole time and talks to some random guy that walks by.

The clock didn't go fast enough for me to my next class (I should have faked a seizure). But I finally walked (more like a jog) to my class... to get there 20 minutes early.

Last I heard she met some older guy (30s, not surprised really) and is currently dating him.... but that was going back a couple years ago.

Facebook is much, much safer.
Link Posted: 12/23/2008 1:10:07 PM EDT
[#1]
IBDC

(In Before Dusty_C)
Link Posted: 12/23/2008 1:10:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
IBDC

(In Before Dusty_C)

Is that relating the the "jacking off a dog" thread?
Link Posted: 12/23/2008 1:11:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
IBDC

(In Before Dusty_C)

Uh, what?

Did I miss the thread?

Link Posted: 12/23/2008 1:12:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I use the same avatar of Ben from lost on both and you won't believe how many stupid chicks think that I am really ben
Link Posted: 12/23/2008 1:14:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
IBDC

(In Before Dusty_C)

no
Link Posted: 12/23/2008 1:17:27 PM EDT
[#6]
There have been some pretty good ones posted on here about meeting girls off craigslist and shit. I don't have any personally (yet).
Link Posted: 12/23/2008 1:30:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Sounds like if you dabble with these types of women, you better have your house wired to burst into flames and be ready to bug out like Mel Gibson in "Conspiracy Theory".
Link Posted: 12/23/2008 1:36:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Sounds like if you dabble with these types of women, you better have your house wired to burst into flames and be ready to bug out like Mel Gibson in "Conspiracy Theory".

That is the last crazy one I dealt with that I met from the net.

I'll stick with meeting people in person.
Link Posted: 12/23/2008 1:38:27 PM EDT
[#9]
My only experience was from a chatroom and not myspace.

I was killing time in a local chatroom before going out bowling for the night with some friends. Some chick had the screen name of Browniesomethingorother and I told her I liked brownies and we started talking. I should have known better but I couldn't have been talking to her and her friend for more than 15 minutes before I asked if they wanted to go bowling with us. They said yes and I got their number. They sounded normal on the phone and of course me and my friends were horny teenagers that weren't exactly picky so I picked them up.

As I pulled up to the apartment complex I saw two fugly chicks with tall cans in their hands. Immediately I begin ejection sequence and try to convince my friends that we should just drive by and get out of there. Unfortunately my friends had lower standards and convinced me to pick them up. I reluctantly did and was immediately put off by them. They were ugly, foul creatures that were strangely antisocial for being so willing to go out with a random stranger from the internet. They just kinda sat there all quiet like and talked amongst themselves for the whole night. They didn't even bowl. During the little discussion we had they told me that they met up with random internet guys several times a week. I ignored them after that which was pretty much from the beginning and the guys I was driving around did the same after a short period. When we were done bowling we had plans to go back to one of the other guys houses for some brew but I saw it as the perfectly opportunity to ditch them so I made sure everyone kept it quiet. As I was taking them home one of the stragglers I picked up that didn't realize they were so weird decided to invite them to a BBQ we were having the next day! After kicking the broads to the curb we all wanted to do the same to him and he couldn't understand why. Well, the next day he brought them to the BBQ and again they just sat in a corner and talked to eachother. Finally the guy that brought them figured it out and made up some excuse to have to leave so he could get rid of them and then come back.

I have been reluctant to even talk to women I do not know online ever since.
Link Posted: 12/23/2008 1:40:28 PM EDT
[#10]
The very first minute I discovered MySpace I couldn't fathom why ANYONE would want to participate in it. People, worst of all FROM WORK, would ask 'Are you on MySpace?  You should be!  What's your problem?'

Almost all of them have since cancelled their accounts or gone private.

Then the horror stories started coming and it's my firm belief all social networking sites should be outlawed.
Link Posted: 12/23/2008 1:41:00 PM EDT
[#11]
It is not myspace, facebook, or even match.  A large percentage of women are either emotional wrecks or insane...they just happen to hang out at those places looking to meet men to share their crazy with.
Link Posted: 12/23/2008 1:43:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The very first minute I discovered MySpace I couldn't fathom why ANYONE would want to participate in it. People, worst of all FROM WORK, would ask 'Are you on MySpace?  You should be!  What's your problem?'

Then the horror stories started coming and it's my firm belief all social networking sites should be outlawed.

I use facebook to keep in touch (think of it like email) with old friends and some family members.

My page is bare of information, and I keep some pictures on it for hosting purposes.

But F-book is a lot more secure than myspace is, or will ever be.
Link Posted: 12/23/2008 1:59:31 PM EDT
[#13]
A year or so ago I met a woman on myspace, we started emailing each other and talked on the phone once or twice. She wanted me to meet her at her house for our first face to face meeting and bring my ATV. So one Sunday morning when I showed up on her front porch, a dude answered the door. He said my name and shook my hand and introduced himself as HER HUSBAND. He was the one who was emailing me and she obviously was the one I spoke to over the phone. They were swingers, sort-of. Threesome seakers. He liked watching other guys "do" his wife OMFG. Oh an by the way, He was fixing breakfast for their 2 KIDS at the time.
Link Posted: 12/23/2008 5:37:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
A year or so ago I met a woman on myspace, we started emailing each other and talked on the phone once or twice. She wanted me to meet her at her house for our first face to face meeting and bring my ATV. So one Sunday morning when I showed up on her front porch, a dude answered the door. He said my name and shook my hand and introduced himself as HER HUSBAND. He was the one who was emailing me and she obviously was the one I spoke to over the phone. They were swingers, sort-of. Threesome seakers. He liked watching other guys "do" his wife OMFG. Oh an by the way, He was fixing breakfast for their 2 KIDS at the time.

daamnnn
Link Posted: 12/23/2008 5:41:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Met a sweet innocent girl, I give her tequlia and she did ATM

She was pissed later
Link Posted: 12/23/2008 5:43:10 PM EDT
[#16]
I only meet people in person.
Link Posted: 12/23/2008 6:01:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

She was pissed later

lol.....

Bet no pics or movies too.

Bastard.
Link Posted: 12/23/2008 6:22:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Same kind of an experience but it was an AOL chatroom in 2000. IM this chick in Panama City for awhile, then she tells me on the phone she is actually married and her husband likes to watch and take a few pictures. I was 22, she was 26 and her husband was 38. They were actually pretty cool, seemed more nervous than me about it, kept saying it was their first time doing something like that (ok, yeah, whatever) and I hung out with them several times over the next couple of months.

Another time in 1998 I had been chatting with this chick for a few nights, we actually knew a couple of the same people having grown up in the same city but don't know each other. Talk on the phone, seems allright. She wants to send me a picture but doesn't have one scanned onto the computer. I give her my address to send a regular picture to. It's a freaking 20 yo dude in drag and the letter accompanying it is drenched in some foul whorehouse/grandma perfume. I almost wanted to move at that point.

I've had some allright experiences with meeting people on the internet also but those were two weird ones.  

Link Posted: 12/23/2008 6:22:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
<snip>

Hey, clean out your IM's, replied to ya and your box is full.
Link Posted: 12/23/2008 6:24:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

She was pissed later

lol.....

Bastard.

They were lost the the one of the great HD failures of 2007
Link Posted: 12/23/2008 6:27:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She was pissed later

lol.....

Bastard.

They were lost the the one of the great HD failures of 2007

Whats the first rule about epic movies/pictures?

Make backups.

Link Posted: 12/23/2008 6:57:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

She was pissed later

OK, what is ATM? I wont google it at work.

Link Posted: 12/23/2008 6:59:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

She was pissed later

Ass to Mouth.
Link Posted: 12/23/2008 7:04:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Myspace is good for keeping in contact with people you already know.. Phones and emails change but profiles last as long as they keep logging on. Wouldn't use it for meeting new people though.
Link Posted: 12/23/2008 7:47:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She was pissed later

Ass to Mouth.

Learn something new everyday

Link Posted: 12/23/2008 7:52:35 PM EDT
[#26]
IN
Link Posted: 12/23/2008 8:01:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Rule of thumb of online meeting of chicks.  If they don't have a pic to post, or you can't get them to post one the first time you talk, be assured she is butt ugly/fat/disgusting/age lying.

This is as sure as water is wet.
Link Posted: 12/23/2008 8:12:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

She was pissed later

Best story ever.
Link Posted: 12/23/2008 8:24:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

How was she?

Link Posted: 12/23/2008 8:43:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

when your friends are over 30 you don't have that kind of problem.  Of course, at that age grown ups use Facebook anyway
Link Posted: 12/23/2008 8:59:05 PM EDT
[#31]
My worst encounter wound up with me waking up next to a fat girl. She starts to talk about how good of a husband i would be so i get dressed to leave. I cant find my license and then I remember getting pulled over the night before and getting arrested, and to top it off her mom came to pick me up at the police station to take me to get my truck out of impound. I got damn lucky and plead down the DUI. Moral of the story...............Fat girls give good blowjobs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top