Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2001 8:38:29 AM EDT
I think theres a good chance we got the rat bastard and will never know!
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 8:51:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 8:54:00 AM EDT
[#2]
That would really suck. We'll be getting reports of OBL sightings for the next fifty years.

I'm positive I saw Elvis at the mall yesterday. [:D]
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 8:54:24 AM EDT
[#3]
If he were to "stay alive" and flee country after country as the Marines chase him we would have to hit all the countries he was in hard.  He might be in Iraq and then flee to Somalia next.  Just a thought.
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 8:55:27 AM EDT
[#4]
I hope we find him or his body. If not he will turn into some deity that rose into the sky after his work was done or something equaly BS.
The muslims will worship him for centuries!
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 9:28:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Osama's son said USA would never "get him".

Osama's son said Osama had instructed followers to shoot him rather than let him be captured by USA.

Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld has said this would be acceptable. President Bush has said this would be acceptable. Sounds OK to me.
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 9:55:25 AM EDT
[#6]
this whole thing will never be over even if we did wack Bin Limbaugh.
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 5:30:47 PM EDT
[#7]
That would be fine as long as we can find the DAMN CORPSE.

If not people will be using him, even in death, as a rallying image, their will be fake vidoes of him coming out, ect.

Of course if we could convince people he was alive and in Iraq or Somalia...[x]

The only probelm with that is that there are already people bitching to the UN about us doing exactly that!
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 5:58:23 PM EDT
[#8]
So he may be dead.. Worms gotta eat too..
Meplat-
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 6:08:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If he were to "stay alive" and flee country after country as the Marines chase him we would have to hit all the countries he was in hard.  He might be in Iraq and then flee to Somalia next.  Just a thought.
View Quote

Yea!  I like it.
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 7:21:14 PM EDT
[#10]
My thoughts from the day this started was that our special ops had either eliminated or captured Bin Laden. We will not be told until all of the america's missions have been completed. If the american public would have been told that Laden had been smoked in the opening days of the campaign the media would be calling for a cease in our operations. I think our guys know exactly where he is, if we don't have him we are watching where he goes so we can take out the next group of his little buddies.

just my .02
idaho-ar15
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 8:22:56 PM EDT
[#11]
He could be dead in a collapsed cave and it would take a while to find a body.  So far I haven’t heard any reports about him being alive.  I haven’t even heard an unsubstantiated rumor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top